Warrior King of Manlets

>My height is 5’10”
>My wingspan is 74in
>My inseam is 32in
>My neck is 16.5in around
>I am the lanklet killer
Lanklets seethe at my superior reach and genetics.

All men taller than men will be exterminated. Manlets will be the alpha males once more.

Attached: 6CD6262C-707F-4622-8AFA-B75DAED8FC81.jpg (1574x2100, 859.81K)

Pretending to be christian and virtuous with that necklace

You need to hit your triceps and core a lot more, and most of all your chest, way too tiny. You're doing well, but you're not mogging any serious lifters.

What’s your bench bud

dyel

Your wingspan is not 6'2 based on this photo. If your inseam was 32" your abdomen would be about 20" long. Even at your height 16.5" neck is smaller than it should be. 17.5"-18.5" would be ideal.

What are you killing, exactly?

>You need to hit your triceps and core a lot more
I’ll give you triceps, but my core is strong. I’m just fat rn (195lbs), and you can still even sort of see my obliques.
>most of all your chest, way too tiny.
I’d say upper chest mostly to make it look fuller. My pecs look small on my frame.

Also, post body.

Attached: AC3619C2-DF06-4F20-B47E-CF9CFA162708.jpg (989x1076, 597.85K)

>Your wingspan is not 6'2 based on this photo.
My wingspan is measured. My wrists go past my butt when my arms hang and I’m probably two inches away from being able to scratch my own knees standing up.
You can’t even see my hand size tard. Wingspan is middle finger tip to middler finger tip.

>If your inseam was 32" your abdomen would be about 20" long.
Okay, I’ll admit, my inseam is 31.5”. You got me. Either way, my torso is about 18ish in length (sloppy measurement). I do know if I had a long, lanklet torso, I’d easily be a proportional six foot. My barrel frame keeps me a manlet.
Not everyone’s legs are proportional to their torso, and if you mean total height, lots of things can pull you down, like neck and head length.

>Even at your height 16.5" neck is smaller than it should be. 17.5"-18.5" would be ideal.
Yeah, this is cope. Have you ever shopped for dress shirts? 16in is firmly in the large category, and is a good thick neck unless you’re a lardass.
It’s hard to find shirts for my torso size with a collar that fits.

And I’m killing lanklets. Now post body.

fuck off 5'10 isnt manlet, stop this shitty meme

Is he behind this fat guy?

>I'm fat right now
Why?
>Upper chest
Yeah exactly. Are you doing weighted dips?
>Post body
Sure

Attached: 1985.jpg (621x960, 86.91K)

Lol thank you for shutting this fat retard the fuck up... Nothing but bullshit fatty cope.

Built like every ex-highschool football player who can't figure out his best days are behind him. You can literally see the sag marks under your tits you fucking clown. Look at how pathetic your fucking delts are mate... your arms stick out further than your shoulders. Everything about this physique scraems DYEL who hasn't been to the gym in years but thinks he's fit because his gut isn't as big as his brothers. Pretty pathetic bro.

Davis?

Who the fuck is Davis?

Seething

I’m more comfortable in the winter with a little pudge. I lean out during the summer.

Mirin.

Not at all fren I just find delusion hilarious. If you are being serious you easily have body dysmorphia as bad as all the tranny frauds on here. Your physique is fine if you are comparing yourself to the rest of the beach in kitty hawk. But this is fit and you look like you haven't tried more than a day in a decade. You just haven't let yourself go as badly as the people around you... that isn't something to be proud of.

What did O.P. mean by this?

Attached: Looking great bro.jpg (450x564, 215.05K)

Cope

Attached: Please help me.jpg (450x564, 218.97K)

I think I have the same posture as yours
currently a 80kg dyel fatass tho

routine ?
and how long do you archive it ?

Heh, post body