DEADLIFT BAD

Attached: robo.jpg (480x360, 20.04K)

WELL, IS IT???

How many WSM has Oberst won?

How many have you?

Attached: just deadlift bro.webm (300x300, 1.36M)

There will never be any other exercise as circlejerked as the deadlift, just because insecure teens that wanted to look aesthetic fell for powerlifting memes after they found out they can pull good numbers despite being small

how many have you?

Attached: 1585986531276.gif (252x445, 2.26M)

How many have you?

>How many have you?

Attached: 8 months of starting strength.webm (240x426, 1.4M)

The deadlift with its capacity to train some significant muscle groups, functionally, may offer some benefits to both sporting and the performance of some different ADLs. For example, barbell deadlifts have been shown to improve vertical jump performance and the rate of
muscular force production. Also, the deadlift generates moderate to the high co‒contraction of the quadriceps, hamstrings, and gastrocnemius making it an ideal close‒kinetic exercise for knee rehabilitation.

Also, the deadlift has featured in various rehabilitation programs. For example, demonstrated an increase in the capacity to perform activities of daily living following bariatric surgery following several weeks of resistance training that featured the deadlift. Furthermore, reported a significant increase in bone mineral density in a group of younger men and women, following 24 weeks of resistance training

Del Vecchio Et al. (2018)

what the fuck is causing this?? how do i avoid this

Rapid change in blood pressure I believe

just too much pressure or something... i guess dont drop weight and let it go down fast but controlled and dont stand up straight too fast

Wow, she is very strong, I guess I was wrong about women

Conventional deadlifts are stupid until you have the mobility to safely lift the bar at that arbitrary height off the floor. Too many guys increase the weight too quickly and end up in snap city.

RDLs are king.

Just don't lift heavy...
Deadlift memes are from ego lifting. For Hypertrophy and Athletic Performance you should focus on weight that you can do 3 controlled sets with 10 reps

for hypertrophy maybe but athletic performance you want to do your reps as fast and explosive as possible... and get at least decently strong... you aint gonna jump high deadlifting 185 lbs

.5x bw deadlift

Yes that's what I meant. Explosive movement to simulate the fast twitch muscle fibers.

Morons just realize they can lift plenty and try to go all out and end up passing up and deadlifts get a bad rep

>belt up to xir's tits
This has to be a parody right?

I remember seeing that there's no evidence that DL are anymore dangerous then another exercise. My guess
>Heaviest compound lift thus people go way overboard on it and ego lift

I don't get why people don't sit down before they fall, I've nearly passed out a couple times but I can always feel it coming on.

Deadlifts are a meme

newfag who just started the 5/3/1 for beginners so im doing pretty heavy weight for like 5 reps should i just ditch this program

dont ditch your program and get strong just dont be retarded

ive got a blood pressure condition it can be super random. im guessing most of these people are just ego lifting but it could be they are like me

joe rogan must be stopped

No, listen to advice from others who can actually watch and critique your form but most importantly listen to your body, if sitting straight hurts two days after, you should cut back. If strength is your goal, then by all means continue, but if you want to gain a bodybuilder physique there is no need for the 5/3/1 in my opinion

>deadlift bad larp as an olympic weightlifter instead because that's easier.
The sheer mental gymnastics. It's clear he's just repeating something some dyel said or he's coping with his shit deadlift.