>post a video of your lift
if you want form advice or mires

>programs, stretching, bands, lift tutorials
pastebin.com/V84Y0J9Y

>tripfag numbers
pastebin.com/UDxRMnjw

>conjugate pastebin
pastebin.com/hwpZANaT

Attached: PrisonRelease.jpg (704x396, 56.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TCBAJoQvms8
youtu.be/vu9CTv1JWP0
youtu.be/AaxnxakLgRQ
youtu.be/W9a-fgLCqn8
youtu.be/AomduPliO4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most relevant books for proper training:
>Louie Simmons
Westside Barbell Book of Methods, Bench Press Manual, and Book of Squat and Deadlift. Best author for training fundamentals, guidelines are quite loose.
>Cory Swede Burns
5th Set, and 5th Set Evolutions. Most up to date training program templates, only the bench peak is outdated.
>Jim Wendler
5/3/1 for Powerlifting, 5/3/1 Forever. 5/3/1 for PL is a great beginner book, and if you like it, Forever can be used to adapt it for longer term progress.
All of the books are poorly written because muscleheads cannot into the English language. And they are all in the pastebin in Bobstein's drive.

Attached: bromleyslashplg.png (880x457, 253.28K)

Attached: HOW2SQUAT-AM.jpg (1150x1080, 198.82K)

Louie Simmons is a hack. Promoting memeside is a mandatory one week sentence in the cringe cubes.

Don't be here when I get back.

Attached: 1623468946623.png (655x522, 31.32K)

What sort of training has given you your best gains?

sssh, don't let him know

Attached: boris_louie_best_of_buds.jpg (578x530, 38.77K)

Probably RTS tbqhfam. It's basically ME followed by RE on the same day, except it keeps you more honest with form by using @8s etc.

We here promotin' deezgains

Attached: wsbb.png (375x523, 310.17K)

still later in the same day update
maybe I should have incorporated wheat products and dairy at two different times so I know how they effect me more precisely and the rest of the spices and such too
because now I don't know where the slight stomach discomfort/pain comes from, also the gas
with that said
>feel like I have to brap
>feel like ass is clogged and if I press hard I might shart myself american style
>go to bathroom and take a bad poop, smear levels too much this time
>inconsistent mixtures between braps and poops
>so this is the power of clogging ones intestines with gluten?
>wipe a roll out and will likely have ass sores later during shower that will sting due to overwiping my ass
at this point I might actually stop being poor and just go full carnimeme or something
being overly paranoid of diet has taken it's toll, very tiring experimenting with memes constantly
I will now sip todays second coffee, also considering qutting coffee, but then I don't have anything to sip and get me by when I do absolutely fucking nothing
my libido is fucking murdered too
blog out

Attached: thumb_reasons-to-liv-pepe-cry-tumblr-53972649.png (300x243, 39.53K)

Is this arch enough + do I have leg drive? I unironically pulled my back/neck doing this, feel like shit rn.
In second vid you can see the bands, it gives so much grip and feels so much better, you can see it in the set up, should I keep using them? Benches are slippery as hell.

The shoulder outlook isn't look, was at orthopedic surgeon today, got my arm pushed around, the guy came to conclusion that something is probably wrong with my ligaments and not bones as per pain that lasted for 5+ years since 16 years old. Got told that
> It's most frequent with young athletes
so I guess I'm making it, as I didn't really discuss sports. So yeah, got MRI with contrast scheduled March

Attached: Pulling my back.webm (1792x1080, 2.98M)

Kek someone make it Fashwave
Shouldn't Louie be Green or Red? I could even see Blue before Black.

>2MANA
AHHHHHH NIGGERMAN SAVE ME

>Is this arch enough
up to you
>do I have leg drive?
no
>I unironically pulled my back/neck doing this
you're just inflexible
>should I keep using them?
yes
also drink some milk

WAWTT
WAWLTT

me: 40 minutes of cardio, rehab, def metal

Attached: 1615771712064.jpg (856x900, 121.89K)

>you're just inflexible
Never said I'm not
>no
Fuck, I'll keep benching with straps because I think they are key as otherwise I'll slide + practice

What if I’m equipped and on steroids?

>individual pursuit of power by any means
fits the theme of black better than anything else.
you could be driving up constantly but dont getting leg drive to start the bar moving off your chest. its the difference between bobby and waffens bench style. id recommended figuring out how to get it off the chest based on your current arch and grip width

>that guy who uses all the 10kg plates to make it look like he's doing a lot of weight

Try 5kg

>id recommended figuring out how to get it off the chest based on your current arch and grip width
You kinda skimmed the hardest part, I\ve figured it out of experience but is there any more things that I can read?

it just looks like he trains at a well equipped gym (there is a shitload of plates on every rack), and he probably warmed up with 15kg increases

>equipped
Still a meme
>on steroids
Doesn't matter what you do, just up the dose when you fail a rep.

He just doesn't strike me as a Machiavellian type. In fact most Powerlifting & Strongman guys seem pretty nice.
It's in Bodybuilding and Weightlifting that you find a bunch of the psychopaths I think

But stwong trip do it and he stwong!!

>Sisley seething that he can't find a good /fraud/ sauce
*siiiiiiiiiip*

have you watched the how to bench video with scott
youtu.be/TCBAJoQvms8 - leg/body drive
youtu.be/vu9CTv1JWP0 - fat bell w/ thrall
other shit
youtu.be/AaxnxakLgRQ - basics
youtu.be/W9a-fgLCqn8 - pull out of rack figuring out issues
youtu.be/AomduPliO4Q - lat engagement

cunny

Yes, especially the Alan Thrall vid about leg drive. I think it's part bench where I subconsciously don't push with legs because I will genuinely slide. Just compare the setup of first at the shoulders and how much they move

wut w8 iz dat der