The prices of whey in europe

eurobros, what do we do about this? even after the sale the 2.5kg bag is 62 euros, this cant be right, where are my eurobros buying cheap protein from?

Attached: myprotein.png (1240x712, 231.73K)

Can you not just buy it from America and have it shipped to you? Do you'll not have Amazon there?

Don't buy at myprotein it's unnecessarily expensive

Prozis has good prices for example, you get 1kg for 26 EUR for example

perhaps in other european countries this might work but seeing as im germany i will get fucked by both the shipping prices and the VAT

You can still get it for the "normal" price on Amazon.

this is your brain on america

thats more expensive than what myprotein is currently offering for 1kg friend...

keep in mind myprotein always has a sale going on in their website to psychologically trick customers into thinking they're getting a good deal when in reality their true prices are always the ones after you apply the sale code to, not what u see on the homepage.

but now even with the sale code the 1kg bag costs 25 euros, in comparison to a year ago when i bought 2.5kg for 33 euros...

Myprotein used to be way more cheap than that.

Attached: bulkwhey.jpg (1889x708, 144.75K)

Myprotein gave me IBS

I'm just curious. I can literally get online and buy anything from around the world. I just wasn't sure if it was the same everywhere.

>thats more expensive than what myprotein is currently offering for 1kg friend...
OP literally posted a picture of 1kg for 42.99 EUR

??

i pay 8 euro per kilo. you are getting scammed

Attached: Screenshot_20220203_134057.jpg (1080x1869, 400.79K)

just ordered mine couple of days ago, was surprised how much cheaper amazon was.
But I suspect they will increase the prices as soon as amazon restocks

There is this thing called customs/duty, taxes and delivery charges, there is no reason to order something from america if you live in germany and can get it from another EU country for example

i actually tried this and got sent a bag that is filled with something that was NOT whey, even though the packaging was the same, just take a look at some of the reviews, if its too good to be true then it probably is

can you fucking read you absolute mongoloid autist or is two sentences too much for your peanut sized brain you fucking buffoon

can you?

I think maybe they are leftovers from the time they started rebranding or something. It says packaging can vary and it had a different feel to it than I was used to.

They are from the official bulk store but as I said above, maybe they were from a time when they changed branding and packaging. I ordered the vanilla whey a few times and it was always fine.

fuck this shit i tolerated it because its cheap... iam just now going to buy protein yoghurts that have 41 g in them... its slightly more expensive but theres more protein and it tastes bettter

I pay 10€ for 700g in Poland, so roughly 15€ pro kg, which is a total shit show considering the average wage. It used to be 50% cheaper not that long ago.