What was his routine? Must have been pretty strong to fit those kids in those barrels

What was his routine? Must have been pretty strong to fit those kids in those barrels

Attached: 1643414532629.png (330x319, 242K)

Some p90x type meme routine shit I think.

>Must have been pretty strong to fit those kids in those barrels
Christ will judge you mocking those poor souls.

Amen

I will judge him for allowing it to happen

literally who

Backstory?

Go dilate christtranny

Attached: 1641562829460.jpg (400x462, 32.13K)

Christ does not interfere in the actions of man.
He does judge their souls of those actions they take on their own free will.

Anal whiffs 3x10+
Last set is an AMRAP

The lord accepts all his children however far they may stray. Please brother, before it is too late, give up this hate (wrath being one of the seven cardinal sins). I will pray extra for you this evening

Being a christcuck must suck. Do you also refrain from mocking niggerinos because they suck? Making fun the actions of others seems to make you just as bad as the people you mock for your retarded religion.

This guy murdered his wife and two infant daughters and stuffed their bodies into a water tank just because he had a fun young mistress who let him do anal.

There are many Christian niggers in this world and God loves them all

Well he shouldn't since they're not humans.

Maybe his wife shouldve been young and doing anal, then nothing of the sorts would happen. women, baka

We are the keepers of God's animals

Psalm 50:10-11 “For every beast of the forest is mine, the cattle on a thousand hills. I know all the birds of the hills, and all that moves in the field is mine.”

>The lord accepts all his children however far they may stray. Please brother, before it is too late, give up this hate (wrath being one of the seven cardinal sins). I will pray extra for you this evening

Attached: cuck.png (800x800, 787.58K)

Accepting Christ is one of the least soi things in these times. In the age of rampant Atheism Christians have been marginalised. You're still welcome to learn about Christ if you open your heart

Crude oil tank actually
He broke his daughters' bones to fit them inside
iirc the autopsy showed that one of them had lungs, throat and stomach full of oil implying she regained consciousness and drowned in it
Man couldn't even murder his children correctly and they needlessly suffered as a result

>Accepting Christ is one of the least soi things in these times. In the age of rampant Atheism Christians have been marginalised. You're still welcome to learn about Christ if you open your heart

Attached: 1607935618379.png (599x289, 229.31K)