Will the bulk be worth it in the end? I am a skinnyfat and i am bulking and gymming, and i feel a bit fat'ter already

Will the bulk be worth it in the end? I am a skinnyfat and i am bulking and gymming, and i feel a bit fat'ter already.
Plz bros it hurts to look at myself in the mirror unless i have a pump

Attached: god i wish that was me25.jpg (704x609, 28.9K)

Dude stop bulking if you are skinnyfat. Go in a cut until you are15% bodyfat then you can bulk

I just want a girl to peg me bros

It’s a pretty fun time ngl

but the problem is that i ate under maintenance before all of this, no muscle, and cutting i'd eat even less than before, thus nowhere to cut to. i am 16% bf

Faggot

How does having sex with a woman make me a faggot you dumb fucking faggot?

You must like men kissing you huh? With their big muscles and heavy, musky cocks. Licking their soft tongues all the way up and down your sexy smooth boy body up until your two hot mouths meet and you passionately swap saliva while rubbing cocks together. I bet you like when men make sweet tender love to your soft supple anus with their tongues while they call it your pussy just moments before penetrating it with their thick hard man meat.
Literally what a faggot

Women = feminine
Feminine = gay
Women = gay

>with their tongues
Ruined.

Bottoms = women
tops = men

It’s literally impossible to be gay if it’s a top fucking a bottom

Doesn’t getting pegged means you’re the bottom? As you are the submissive one receiving

>Women = Feminine
>Feminine = Gay
>Gay = Women
ftfy

Attached: 1564506759783.webm (480x480, 385K)

Look it up on Jewgle

clits are like dicks thereefore gay

What are you dirtybulking? What's your surplus?

PEANUT BUTTER. surplus 250

Need a qt asian bf to peg and make him call me mommy
east coast plz

The fact that you are taking a phallic object up your ass?

Yeah. If you are submissive, you’re a woman. If you’re dominant, you’re a man. If you’re verse/switch (aka submissive but socially conditioned), you’re a woman.

That is not a dirty bulk

Ok what other shape should be then? A fucking cube? Triangle maybe?