How do I sleepmaxx? Some things I already have done:

>no screens hour before bed
>shut most lights hour before bed
>bedtime routine, read for a while before going to sleep
>same bedtime and wakeup time every day
>allocate time for falling asleep
>no caffeine past lunch
>daily exercise

Any other protips? I seem to wake up at times during the night.

Attached: sleeping-man-cropped.jpg (2048x1280, 351.5K)

take a melatonin supplement

You can cut coffee entirely, you dont need it. No cigarettes or any other stimulants as close to bedtime as possible.
Other than that, sleeping masks are S tier, and you might want to consider silicone ear plugs if you live in the city.

i went to bed at 7pm last night and woke up at 5am. Had bacon and eggs for breakfast before leaving for work and i feel so comfy today bros

sleep with someone to maxx test production

eating is something i haven't figured out yet for sleepmaxxing
>eat before bed
good sleep, but shit hormone production
>don't eat at least 6h before sleeping
god tier hgh production and recovery but sleep less
what means

Attached: 1641536157128.jpg (477x596, 32.87K)

if you live in an apartment or with people who snore or get up to piss all night, earplugs
invest in a good frame, mattress, pillow.
weighted blanket. though sometimes I prefer a lighter cover.
soundproof blackout curtains

i want to sleep the dreamless sleep and never wake up

Magnesium + melatonin

I've been doing most of this for the past week and it's improving things but I'm still waking up tired. I seem to be dreaming considerably more. Every night now I'm having a lot of relatively vivid dreams which I guess is a good indication that I'm getting in more REM sleep.
Also falling asleep faster.
I guess it's still early and more adjustment will happen the longer I stick to it.

>check for snoring/sleep apnoea
get a cpap mask if you have on of it.
get a cpap mask if you are over 110kg anyway. doesnt matter if you are a lean giant or a fat midget at about 110-120kg its just too much to handle for your body

>be me
>sleep 6 hours on a good night
>got fat during covid
>snoring got worse. sleep like shit

Recently started cutting weight because I really don't wanna have to get a CPAP mask. I hope I can make it to a healthy weight before I go insane.

Don't take any supps to sleep regularly ever. Sleep aids and stuff like that should only be used if say you have an early flight or something. Getting enough activity in the day is a big factor for sleep. Shoot for at least 500 kcal of dedicated exercise a day. Passive activity doesn't really count like all the steps you get around the house and at work.

>Passive activity doesn't really count

you should really think about what you just said. You just said that it's a goal to aim to have 500 calories of activity a day. The average male burns about 2000-3000 calories a day. This means that the vast majority of the calorie expenditure is from passive activity.

you should really think about smoking less weed there space-case.

Best thing I've found for achieving those really deep restful sleeps is to take a big fat shit before going to bed. Also like said only take speed aids like melatonin when you have to disrupt your sleep schedule.

Dubs of truth. Me too bruddah

mouth taping

Yeah, wasn't looking for that. I never want to rely on a chemical crutch for a basic function of a human being.

Attached: pepe3.jpg (1200x1425, 236.13K)

I took a 3 month break from work, permanently cured my bad sleep habits

For some reason I've recently started waking up because I was breathing through my mouth. Probably because I was on back and my head on a pillow. Still never had this problem till last month.