My mom was too lazy to cook most of the time while I was growing up...

My mom was too lazy to cook most of the time while I was growing up, so I spent my whole childhood and early teenage years eating milk and cookies for either lunch or dinner. A shitton of dollar store estrogenized milk. I grew up overweight, with a gynoid fat distribution (massive love handles), a big anxious wreck of a person thoughout high school, and developed gyno. My dick is also on the lower end of average, my balls hang high and tight like they do on a prepubescent boy. My genitals and height stopped growing completely at 14.

I'm an adult and it's too late to undo the damage that estrogen caused me. If you had good parents who cared about your diet in your developmental years go and hug them. You don't know how lucky you are.

Attached: kendrick-lamar-damn.jpg (1200x1200, 128.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1ZneKbuIMc6r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a fucking retard, milk is good for you. I spent my childhood gulping down milk and am fine. If anything your genetics or pure laziness fucked you over. Kys for making such a shit thread.

Dairy products are filled to the brim with estrogen and it's a proven fact

You may live in a country that has tight regulations on estrogen-like chemicals in food (I don't), but regardless you grew out fine in spite of drinking milk, not because of it

I grew up drinking a shitton of milk and I'm 6'5 with a 7.5" dick. Eat shit retard, stop blaming everything on other people.

I did too.
unironically a moron.
INB4
>muh study
you ate it with sugar like a faggot so don't blame the milk

>people ITT shitting on OP because he said something bad about milk

Honestly, they may be right, a lot of people drink tons of milk growing up and turn out completely fine. But I'll play devil's advocate here. Parenting really is extremely important when it comes to child and teenage growth. If your mom was too lazy to cook as you said I assume she also had you eating a lot of fast food or other processed foods that are easy to cook. When a kid is overweight it's never their fault. I feel you because I got to a healthy weight right before entering puberty. My parents cared enough to educate themselves about nutrition and started making me eat healthier and pushing me to do sports around 10/11. I'm grateful for that because obesity in puberty can fuck you up bad.

The milk probably has nothing to do with your underdevelopment. It was the fact that you were fat and your pubertal testosterone boost aromatized into estrogen.

fpbp

>The milk probably has nothing to do with your underdevelopment. It was the fact that you were fat and your pubertal testosterone boost aromatized into estrogen.
fucking this

>Be American
>Be Fat
>Blame Milk and trace amounts of Estrogen in it

Why is it so hard to for Americans to grasp the concept of Personnal Responsibility?

Maybe it was Muh Genetics, but most probably wasn't.
Either way, we can't tell which part of your story is true and which is exagerated.

I don't know if growth hormones can help at all for you. Usually these are taken when you are a child, while you're growing.

Either way, go see some doctor and find a way to get some Testosterone so you can reclaim your manhood and manliness.

Everyone has problems, yours is just on the physical side so it's harder to cure/modify.
Don't be a Sad Cunt. Be a sick Cunt.

You either get some Test pills from a doctor or you find a way to compensate for your shortcomings with Money, Talent, Fame or Power.
These things, which are not physical in any way, are the Cheatcodes for Men's success.

No matter how fugly you are, having Money / Fame / Power / Desirable Talent will land you pussy.
That's how people like midgets, Peter Dinklage, gets to get a gorgeous wife despite his condition.

Be strong.
Life is unfair, she is a bitch at times.
You need to be stronger than that, and you need to adapt.
Our incredible Super Power as humans is that we can adapt to almost anything if we put our mind to it.

Good luck Midge.
Come back in a year or two to give us some progress update or results of your journey.
Farewell cunt.

Yeah, filled to the brim alright

Attached: 10062C72-CA19-4103-AE49-29350659C13A.jpg (576x384, 61.89K)

personal responsability for being a fat child from age 4 to 15 because i had lazy parents who didnt give a shit about cooking me a decent meal and most of the food around the house was pop tarts? at least i won't make the same mistake with my own child

but yeah i should get my test checked, even now at low bf lifting for 2 years i still have a lot of low t symptoms

Yeah I'm sorry about your parents being bad at their job.

I didn't explain myself properly though.
What I meant by personnal responsibility is this : Care only about what You Can Control.

You can't control your birth and upbrining.
Sure it is the main reason you are fucked up today, but that part of your life is outseide of your control.

Only care about what You can control.
Meaning : Stop caring about the Cards that Nature/God/Life gave you and concenrate on how you are going to play those cards.

I just wanted to to see that now that you are older, it's difficult to change yourself and your body, but at least now you have agency and can do what you want.

Don't be scared to go see a Doctor and/or a Therapist.

This is what I meant by "Personnal Responsibility".
It means stop focusing on the things you can't / control in your past and start caring about what actions you can take to make improve yourself and your life.

Best of luck, my dude.
I'm sorry if I came accross as an asshole at first.

voca.ro/1ZneKbuIMc6r

I ate

How tall is your dad or family in general? I feel milk helped me grow taller

5'1 mom 5'7 dad

i'm 5'8"

Okay and who asked? Why did you make this post, wouldn't it be better on a blog?

because it's Any Forums related and it might drive people to pay more attention to the impact of diet on themselves or their children, if you don't care just don't reply faggot

How can anyone be too lazy to cook? Literally just put the food into the fucking pan and wait.

Don't care, didn't ask, didn't read. Return when you have something to discuss soiboy

took your time to post twice fag