Literally fixes your entire life

>Literally fixes your entire life

Attached: 237074F9-F221-4049-B755-B67F826F674E.jpg (500x500, 30.98K)

I wish there was a drug that just lowered my IQ by 30. Maybe if I drink enough.

Try sleep deprivation

The existential dread never goes away

i am not taking the meds Mr. Goldbergstein

> Literally swiped half of my aunt's box and flipped it at the back of a college for profit

t. NPC

you must be literally fucking retarded - benzos are the fucking devil and I say that as someone who's been on/off benzos for nearly 20 years and who gets alot of help from them

>addictive
>tolerance rises quickly
>physical dependance
>can literally die from withdrawls

the adderal poster is right - stims can help alot of the autists here but shilling benzos is just fucking evil

Attached: shitscray.jpg (500x373, 85.93K)

avid rc benzo enjoyer here, better chems out there than valium and cheaper, gotta be careful and ready with a good taper schedule
>also benzos help w recovery

>addictive
>tolerance rises quickly
>physical dependance
>can literally die from withdrawls

This only happens if you take massive doses like a retard

the American system will prescribe a constant supply and will let you develop a huge tolerance...

either way they only work for a few weeks if taken regularly and are euphoric to people with real anxiety causing very real psychological addiction issues pretty quick

Sadness is a natural feeling.
It's part of my life.
I accept it's cold strangle, until the warm embrace of happiness arrives to push it away.

Meat vision.

Attached: meatvision.jpg (636x472, 30.01K)

It's called Any Forums

Valium is for anxiety, not sadness

>t.schitzo

really?

Bars and opioids combination is the only only thing that makes me feel happy/ outgoing/ anxiety free. Too bad I cant take them everyday or it just pisses you off when they dont work and get major moodswings.

Used sparingly and in low doses, it really is nearly a miracle drug.
The tolerance build-up is insane, though. I took a massive dose once after slowly incrementing up to like 20mg/day (idiocy, obviously), and I never got my tolerance down to base levels again.
Now I only pop 5-10mg when I really need to sleep, either after a coke binge or if I have some important business thing in the morning and I'm too anxious to sleep well. Haven't had any in 2,5 months, so it'll be interesting to see how it hits me next time.

Attached: behind.jpg (600x600, 54.54K)

I've got a 40mg habit right now, I can barely feel it anymore. I'm thinking of upping it to 50mg.

Is there anything I can switch to that won't affect the same brain receptors? Basically lower my valium tolerance whilst using something else?

I also base decisions about my mental health about image macros I saw on Any Forums.

Attached: Genius.jpg (1125x1033, 90.19K)

Huffing axe will do the trick.