Are Bulgarian Split squats the most brutal exercise?

Attached: bss.webm (640x798, 2.28M)

are they? I don't have a squat rack so I just do split squats with a pl8 in each hand. I wonder how this translates to normal squats?

Yes. Good god I FUCKING HATE THEM CHRIST I HATE THEM SO FUXCKING MUCH AHHHH

this thread gets posted at least 5 times a week

same title same picture kekk, at least switch it up my man

they are brutal if you want them to be bc you can go to absolute failure without getting crushed by something

no thanks

You're supposed to do them with one dumbbell?
I use two.

Attached: mewhen.jpg (559x549, 28.25K)

your mom is going to get cancer and die soon

i hope this stupid fucking thread pops into your head when youre at the hospital with your mom on her deathbed you fat fucking ugly retard

imagine coming behind her and smelling her foot haha

Been doing them for 2,5 years consistently now. Am doing 200lbs right now for 8-10 reps, legs have grown pretty big over time doing them.

Attached: 1637849364147.jpg (698x479, 36.28K)

post legs

It doesn't matter.

good morning

Started doing these and rdls for leg day instead of squatting. I cba with squats anymore.

Damn son show us those legs. I can't squat because of a knee thing and have switched to DL and lunges for legs exclusively. I do alternating lunges with 2 50's and consider it a challenge.

why not just do leg extensions?

they're pretty tough. Lately safety squat bar good mornings have been actual torture for me

who is this chick?

In my experience, leg extensions can have some decent results for hypertrophy but absolutely zero contribution to strength. BSS gives both.

One dumbell is good for balancing so you take one heavy instead of two light

Attached: HOW2SQUAT-AM.jpg (1150x1080, 198.82K)