EZ bar/Barbell Curls 4x6-10 +Inclined lateral raises 4 sets 10 reps
Tricep extension 4x12-15+Rear delt raises 5x12
Barbell forearm curls 4x12
Abcurls AMRAP 3 sets

WEDNESDAY LEG DAY
Deadlift 3x3
Squats 4x6 + calf raises 4x25
Bulgarian splits 4x8 + pullups 3x6

THURSDAY CHEST BACK (upper back focused)
Chest supported rows 1 warm up set 4 sets 12-6
Dips 4x6 + Sternum Pull-ups 4x12,8,6,4
One arm rows 4x8 + pullovers 3x12
Incline bench press 4x6 + lat pulldown behind the back 3x12
Abcurls AMRAP 3 sets

Friday ARM DAY
OHP 4 sets 12-6 reps
EZ bar/Barbell Curls 4x6-10 + Inclined lateral raises 4 sets 10 reps
Tricep extension 4x12-15 + behind the back forearm curls
Rear delt raises 5x12 + Hammer curls 4x8-12 + lateral raises 21s
4x8-12 + Barbell forearm curls 4x12

Saturday LEG DAY
Deadlift 3x3
Squats 4x6 + calf raises 4x25
Bulgarian splits 4x8 + pullups 3x6

Attached: Nwordpinguin.png (1916x1076, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

empire-barbell.com/2021/12/15/how-to-train-around-a-tough-work-schedule/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP here, I just want to get more big and have 17 inch arms. i know about training intensity, and with this, and having also to work a 9 to 5 job, doesnt cut it, how can i manage to make more gains while reducing fatigue and time spent in the gym?

>captcha: nygga

How long have you been lifting user? What are your goals?

I'm currently in university, and having a 10 am to 3 pm job while having uni classes at 5 pm to 9 pm, I am struggling to come up with a routine that can maximize gains while not having to sacrifice my studies and my professional goals, as well as to avoid a minimialist routine and lack intensity. I'm 186 cm and 102 kg strong and somewhat lean, I have always trained 6 days a week and its really sometimes inconvenient since most of the time the job demands having to do some work early morning, having me to manage and re order my day in order to get a workout in. MY physical goals are bigger legs, arms, and upper chest and thicker fuckinn back, i have been training for 3 years, and I did 1 year of upper lower and 5 months of PPL and then I started doing this chest back style training and since then I started seeing lots of growth, however now that Im working im a little bit more fatigued.

And Ive come to realize training 6 days a week is really demanding, you have to have your recovery dialed in, and I have no time to have time to dial recovery, im looking to cut it down maybe to 4-5 days while having an ARM DAY and respecting my current goals, bigger arms, bigger upper back and chest emphasis and legs, legs as in not as a priority.

What are your lifts at currently? Would you describe yourself as jacked, skinnyfat, etc...?

Oh and last questions. How much time are you able to lift per session? Do you have any equipment at home?

I have visible 4 pack but it can get better, my arms are 15 inches, my legs are very big. Main lifts are somewhat above average, 225 bench for 8 reps, 12 reps squat with 3 plates, 4 plate deadlift max, and a very shitty OHP 45lbs each side ( i just recently incoporated OHP)

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2022-01-18 at 10.18.03.jpg (1600x900, 176.25K)

>incorrect pic

Attached: JUST.jpg (1600x900, 142.88K)

Shied i take rougly 1 hour 15 minutes doing it, sometimes I dont get to finish one or two exercises, I can get wayyyyy better lifts if I can invest 2 hours in it, like in bench press i could lift 225 to 245 if i had a little more time to rest in between sets.

Ok, give me a minute. BTW oftentimes a "less is more" approach for a few months can really spur some growth. So keep that in mind.

Thanks a lot my friend, I am really struggling with these new concept and embracing that less is more.

I think the big issue with your program is that it's a lot to do on top of all your other obligations. It seems like everything would have to go perfect in your day in order to get through all this. What happens if you pull and all-nighter or have to stay late at work? I think this program might fall over like a house of card and then you're starting over.

Also, the program looks over engineered. I'm guessing you like to make sure EVERYTHING gets hit right? I get it, I do. I've done it and it led to a lot of wasted time and zero progress.

I'm gonna give you some recommendations, but if you hate those then at least take this into consideration:

The guy who taught me about lifting said back in the 90s a lot of BBers would structure there workouts like this:

Main lift
Supplemental lift to the main
Accessory lift
Accessory lift

So maybe a chest day would look like:
Incline Bench: top set of 5, remove 20% and AMRAP
DB bench: 3x8-12
DB pullovers: 3x15-20
Machine Flyes: 3x15-20

Yeah it's simple. Yeah it may not be "optimal". But it's quick and brutal.

Here's an article by a smart dude that gives advices for someone in a similar position to you.

Honestly this is a good read and it touches on your current situation:

empire-barbell.com/2021/12/15/how-to-train-around-a-tough-work-schedule/

The first program looks good. You could throw in a curl or two somewhere in there.

I bet simple and intense its the way to go, say, chest and back day with this template would be rather long, wouldn't it be better then to train chest shoulders triceps for example, so i can just do main lift, supp, and accesories.

Main lift
Accessory lift
Accessory lift
x
Main lift
Accessory lift
Accessory lift

Ah what I saw from your article is phenomenal, this training and adding some tweaks to fit my goals but respecting the skeletal structure, just completes it.

Now, with low volume, I must be training really intense then, no low balling nor going with the flow..

This is huge change for me, and im used to this much volume, now doing it to 4 or maybe 5 days, what should i take into consideration to get the maximum gains from my workout?

Workout 1

MAIN – Squat 65% 3×5+ (third set amrap)

VARIATION – Front Squat 65% (F. Sq. max) 3×5+

ACCESSORY – Lunges, Abs, then GTFO

Workout 2

Bench, Close Grip, Triceps and Rows

Workout 3

Deadlift, RDL, Back Extension and Abs

Workout 4

Overhead Press, Dips, Triceps and Rows

As the saying goes "there's a million ways to skin a cat".
Using your Chest/Back vs Chest/Shoulders example

Chest/Back
Bench Press - top set of 8
BB Rows - 5x10 at 60% of what you could do (aka moderate weight. Hint, supplemental work should be done in the 55% - 75% range for a lot of reps)
DB flyes - 3x20
Lat pulldowns - 3x20

Chest/Shoulder
Bench
DB OHP
Pushups
Rear delt rows.

If you were doing something like an upper/lower split then you can go balls out on the main lift, then do a supplemental lift from a different day.
Squat day:
Squat
RDL
Lunges
Calf raises
Then on the next lower day (deadlift focused) the supplemental work would be a squat.
Yes it gets confusing but if you keep it simple and make small changes you won't shoot yourself in the foot.

Yeah i tried figuring soemthing out with chest back arms and legs, but it doesn't fit in comfortably with me, I think I will go with a main lift accesory muscle and variation style.

However, Wouldnt it affect me if say, i only did squats once a week? I don't understand how a low frequency program can get me the most..

Hear me out. As an experiment, try following the workout in the article as written for 9 weeks following the progression he lays out (Top 5/Top 3/Top 1; 65%, 70%, 75% for the supplemental work).

I suggest this for a couple of reasons. One is to get you out of the habit of tweaking. You like the program as written, but since it's so different to what you're used to you're unconsciously trying to compromise with yourself. Then you start trying to figure out the "optimal" compromise then you get paralyzed by analysis, and then it all goes to hell in a handbasket. Second, if you're not used to this kind of training and you tweak it to be some mix of what you're used to and what you're not. Then how can you tell what part worked and what part didn't? Let's say you tweak it with the 3x5+ stuff at 65% and you don't progress and you get frustrated whining that low volume approaches are dumb. The problem wasn't the program, the problem was you.

Pretty reasonable friend, before i attack it, I will take some time to process this, just so I dont lie to myself, top kek, it is true, i was trying to compromise myself by adapting the style of training by what I already knew without actually trying out this new approach.

Worry about "the most" after achieving your educational and professional goals. Making good gains long term is better than whatever gains you feel you're missing out on and making yourself anxious. Think of it this way, you're in an important stage of life that has long lasting implications on the rest of your life. Treat your gym education the same way. Steady, consistent, long lasting gains that you can capitalize on when you have more free time and better means.