Zoom zooms who have been lifting since their teens will inherit the world...

Zoom zooms who have been lifting since their teens will inherit the world. Gymcels on Any Forums who waited to start until their late twenties will get M O G G E D forever.

Attached: gym_zoomer.png (600x599, 189.54K)

I'm tired of this dumbass rhetoric about starting young. Most people who start young either give up cause they aren't serious or half ass it cause they ain't serious.
Basically, very few people take it seriously and continue to push themselves long enough for it to mean anything.
>t. lifted weights in HS for football, only now a decade later taking it seriously

Im a zoomer and i lift seriously, and OP is clearly wrong since 85% of zoomer "gymgoers" have shit discipline, shit diet, always try to take the easiest path instead of embracing struggle and worst of all waste all their time only doing cardio.

i mean i started pretty young and i took it seriously...altough the motivation was beating people
it worked btw

that's you, but what about others
As said most people aren't serious. More often than not it's their diet.

i mean yeah it doesnt work for everyone but id say that starting your kids in sports and lifting at a relatively young age will do them no harm

zoomers where i lift only do legs
must have not been good then. I played football in highschool and lifted 6 days a week, before and after games

I'm a zoomer and I despise legs

>28 year old talking about making it
top kek, you'll kill it at the retirement home

No, most zoomers will stop lifting within a year or two of starting, we GenX lifters who already have 25+ years under the iron will beat you into submission and force you to worship us.

lmao ok kid,im 35 and been lifting for 10 months now,i mog zoomers in front of their gfs in the gym

not even meming,some zoomer cunt struggling to bench a plate i walk up ask him how many sets left? he moves for me instantly and runs off,i add another plate to it making it 100kg and do 5 x 5 and then 1 x 5 of 115kg which is my max atm

I'm a zoomer but I like legs. I have short legs and long arms so my leverages are better for legs but my presses are much stronger relative to my squat, dl. Group of hs zoomers come in all the time though and do exclusively deadlifts. scream bloody murder to dl 3pl8. I do 5pl8 and rep 3 pl8 on bench and only a couple years older. I hate them

The most aesthetically jacked dude I've ever met didn't start lifting until his thirties.

Also Scooby.

Saw this zoomer twink on SARMs in the gym today doing 15lb bicep curls and taking his shirt off between sets to check himself out in the mirror. As he flexed his swollen bicep and rubbed his non-existent abs I felt a strong urge to grab him by his perm and flip his 90lb ass over to mating press him violently.
Zoom zooms only exist to be cumdumps for gymcels.

i started lifting at 15, but didn't take it "seriously" until i was 20
starting anything "early" is a meme unless you have a coach and mentor to ensure that you take it seriously and do it right

kinda gay bro

>zoomer
>start lifting for women
>too slow
>no discipline, drink every weekend
>take roid
>huge
>die 5 years later

Life of a tiktok zoomer gym goer

>he doesnt legmaxx

Attached: starting strength.jpg (761x777, 86.75K)

Kek

Im a zoomer and started seriously lifting few months ago doing ss
Before i was doing home routine with dumbells and cali
Is 18 too late to start?
Will i be able to peak before 21?

>Needing a "coach" and a "mentor".
Just admit you're low IQ.

Stop doing SS. No, this isn't late. If you want to have gains like a beast in your first year I recommend you to go to a nutritionist, you can elaborate your own diet too.