Do most lifters roid?

I just started lifting (tall skinny guy, figure it'll take a while to do natty), and I've been curious about this. I know a few lifters that do roid but most are natty (I've grown up with them so I don't think they'd lie, plus their physiques aren't insane like the ones that roid). Do most lifters roid or not? Can I get a decent lean but built physique in 3 years natty? I don't want an insane body, just one that's lean and muscular.

Attached: Hercules.jpg (550x550, 36.67K)

most I would say no. Instagram influencers and anyone that makes money on their physique, yes. in 3 years, you can look like the statue of david if you dont neglect your pec flies

Yeah, that makes sense, thanks man. How does roiding even work? You achieve your natty limit first, then do a cycle?

No, most lifters do not. Anyone competing at national level sporting competitions or making a living off a large lean physique is almost certainly on juice.

you can roid whenever and see results. ideally you would have everything prepared to make maximum gains while on cycle so you blast your body with bullshit for the least amount of time. most people who roid never reached peak natty but i’m sure there’s some.

Ah, ok. So do people use roids to maintain their physiques or just to get bigger? Why would an Instagram influencer need them if he can just make money on having a mildly above average lean physique (like most IG models)?

I think it depends on the gym, but the gym I go to ive only seen maybe 4 guys ive suspected of being on roids in like 5 years of going there. 95% of guys are DYELs

I know dozens of lifters, probably about 60, and have only ever met one who was not natty.

it depends. approaching your natty limit is a good start, it gives you in-depth knowledge of how to gain muscle and overcome plateaus and motivation issues. some people start right out of the gate. since basically no one admits to roids, its hard to say, but I'd expect they have worse gains(though still good because roids are roids), the same damage to their body as any steroid user(or worse, since if someone cant put some time into lifting without jumping straight on juice, I dont expect them to put the time into researching PCT), and probably(very, very probably) lose much more muscle when they cycle of than someone with natty lifting experience. and if you start out out of the gate with roids, I dont see how you could conceivably ever lift natty when you compare the gains. you hit one set-back and you;re convinced you need roids to continue

See, that’s the issue. Will I stay DYEL if I keep up my training/diet for 2-3 years? I’d rather just roid if so

>Will I stay DYEL if I keep up my training/diet for 2-3 years?
Short answer, No. you will look like a god to normies.

Do proper diet and exercise for 2 years and see where you are

nah, 95% of lifters are dyel because they have no idea how to train properly in the first place, and theyre not consistent. they're casual lifters, but lifters just the same, and skew the results towards shit

I wouldn’t wait 2 years to see results. If I haven’t seen any in like a month (I’m very consistent with both diet and training), I’ll change up my program or see what I’m doing wrong, maybe research roids but idk yet

If there is a "natty limit" (there isn't), it would take decades to reach, and almost all roidtards inject after a few months or years. Ignore the blackpillers

Ok that’s fine. Like I said, I don’t need an insane bodybuilder physique, I’d just like an aesthetic one and a good amount of strength

You'll look good if your training and diet and lifestyle are on point. You'll look real good. Roiding is pointless unless you literally need to be as muscular as you can possibly be within a short timeframe. Doing it just to look big in the mirror is actually retarded.

Yeah I’d tend to agree. Thanks bro

you'll see a lot of gains your first month. known as noob gains. then it will slow down drastically to normal results. dont be discouraged by this, the noob gains are your body catching up to natural activity levels, and after that is the normal grind of real gaining. another couple months and you'll probably get your first mires down, and you should have all the motivation you need

remember, even with a lot of research, roids can and do have health problems associated with them. one of the most important for lifting(though far from the most important for health) is the ability to diminish natural test production(even with good PCT I believe its possible, then in addition human error of fucking up PCT, and/or your source for PCT drugs could give you god knows what instead of what you want)

Ngmi, you must stick with programs for a few months. The upside of being a new is doing anything will make you grow. Just consistently add weight to the bar at whatever exercises and rep range you want. When you plateau then start really planning shit out.

>If there is a "natty limit" (there isn't)
at a certain point, your body is not going to be able to sustain or add to the amount of muscle on your body at a given bodyfat percentage. this is the theoretical natty limit. an individuals natty limit would be determined by their ability to keep an effective routine and diet. it exists, its just not very exact

No I understand, that’s what I meant. If I even see small results I’ll know something’s working