Tfw obese

>tfw obese
>500 cal deficit will take too long
>1000 cal deficit will kill gains

Attached: 1588637297219.png (841x898, 483.32K)

"gains" for people that are obese are being less obese you fat fucking retard

>"take too long"
NGMI

B-but I want to build muscle while losing the lard.

>500 cal deficit will take too long
it probably took a decade to become obese, fatty, there is no shortcut to this, it will take a couple of years.
also, what fucking gains, you're obese

>also, what fucking gains, you're obese
I lift more than skinny newfags and want to keep progressing.

Psh. I did 2000 deficit and re-comped entirely. Quit fucking coping. 50 pounds in half a year.

>take too long
>Why am I fat?

Fat people everyone

who gives a fuck, honestly?

You have so much extra energy that you will. If you are smart about it eat a couple hours pre meal and either fast or eat nutrionally dense foods after.
Being overweight is more unhealthy then being 1 year or 1 month behind in strength/muscle.
Fatties should focus heavily on weightloss, then when in a healthy body fat switch over.

Whats complaining on here going to do about it? It sounds like you know what you've got to do. If you loose weight remember how long it took so you don't become a lard again.

>pre meal
meant pre workout. When I was OMAD on low calories that kept my workouts acceptable.

>OMAD
But what about spacing protein meal every 3 hours

I don't care, stop being fat. Retard.

>But what about spacing protein meal every 3 hours
What fucking year is it?!?!?

Achievable as a beginner. Just start working out and change the diet as you go.

>obese beginner already worried about "losing gains"
Only on Any Forums folks

just get a knife and cut it off
you can even use it to fuel your next gains

500 deficit is 1lb/week. Basically a little 56lbs a year. Stick with it user, results will come.

Your body will use all that extra fat and you wont lose the muscle granted you dont stop exercising

you shouldn't even be worried about making gains rn. Just get the fat off, and then you can focus on building muscle.