How do I cope with this at age 19

how do I cope with this at age 19

Attached: sus.jpg (2738x1398, 704.03K)

Go full bald and roid up.

Just shave it bro
You will look like the rock

Super glue

I can't guarantee this is the case for you since everybody can be different, but 19 is when a lot of guys get widow's peak. Either you're going to go bald, or that's simply your new hairline as an adult and you'll keep it without having to worry.

seems like his shit is way more aggressive than normal, i'd start minox and ride that shit for 2 years until some new shit pops up

Haven't taken it and don't know anything about it, but I doubt it can hurt given how much guys here recommend it. May as well do this, OP.

I lied I'm actually 27 was just hoping people would say "that's not that bad bro".

it's not bad for 27. For 19 you would have been fucked

take fin and stop it from progressing further.

Attached: 1643772925594.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

Considering the amount of thinning behind the front forelock you’re going to be fucked if you do nothing.
>Finasteride 1 mg a day
>Minoxidil 1 time a day at night
>Micro needle once a week.
You should be able to thicken up your front forelock and restore the area in the corners. Good luck bro, don’t let the balding crabs get to you and tell you to let it go. They go into every hair thread on this board and try and convince people to become as ugly as they are.

castrate yourself to stop DHT production

Fin + min
It's that simple

Estrogen

Attached: IMG_20220203_024429.jpg (762x599, 95.54K)

God I hope that's the worst my hairline gets at 27

Go bald.

how do i know if my hairline is receding or i've just got a sick widow's peak?

Pictures OP I can help

Not sure why I called you Op I am retarded

You've got a few years.
But you'll likely have to shave it off at 24/25.
But when you do
>shave it all off, all the way, with a razor
>don't let it grow back
If at all possible prep a wardrobe change as well to darker, more intimidating apparel.
You'll be fine

widows peak is the tiny little triangle of hair some people have in the middle of your forehead and you have it as a child.

not the same as temple recession

Attached: fron88672.jpg (400x243, 15.54K)

you are either born with a widows peak or you aren't

Attached: sid66824.jpg (387x300, 14.91K)

Attached: sid28217.jpg (400x230, 13.87K)

Someone pls tell me if i need to go bald

Not yet

You have bad recession sorry bro. I had a similar hairline before starting fin + min