Why is it that bodyweight exercices to failure build less muscle than weights?

Why is it that bodyweight exercices to failure build less muscle than weights?

Attached: 11062b_e7612d1d70f74bad814fcfbb70e7f6b9_mv2.jpg (1000x668, 208.11K)

Only fags do them

They don't build less muscle. If you go to failure it's the same whether high rep low weight or the reverse.

this

calisthenics are for faggots

i've never done a push-up dip pull-up trx in my life and i mog this board

Don’t let your eyes deceive you. That guy is 5’1

>If you go to failure it's the same whether high rep low weight or the reverse.
Jesus, are you this thick?
Going to failure does NOT equal guaranteed gains.
Feeling the fucking burn from lactic acid buildup doesn't mean you're making progress.
Doing more reps with the same resistance, or, having limited added resistance makes everything bodyweight have diminishing returns.
I swear, this place if full of the dumbest fucking DYEL noob lifters around, I keep hearing shit that hasn't been considered viable for 20 years being repeated in this place, and you faggots wonder why you train for 2 years and look the fucking same.

The going soience is that anything from 5-30 reps will produce comparable hypertrophy as long as it's taken close to failure.

It just doesn't lend itself well to getting huge. Being small makes you better at calisthenics. And if you want to seriously get huge, your weight gain will outpace your strength. Bodybuilders can't do proper pullups because they're too heavy.

they're harder to overload. Because it's mostly open kinetic chain movements even if you weight them there's such a tremendous lack of efficiency it's difficult to dial in what would actually be 70% of orm. This second part of this is they're so strenuous on the cns and joints the same volume would take longer to recover from than with weights. There's a lot more pitfalls it's simply harder to do and have optimized for workouts that are less than 2 hours.

But I think by far the biggest factor by far is that it's FREE. So every darkie that's watched dbz has tried it and probably failed at it because they didn't do progressions or have the patience to do skill training and manage their diet. It's like if you looked at all the nyrfags as the primary sample for gyms then tried to say this is indicative of lifting weights and cardio. It can work but the discipline and expertise required is beyond most people.

how do you think people should be working out then?

Attached: 1643772925594.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

Because you need progressive overload. And they are just using the same weight. Unless they are bulking the weight stays the same. They can do different ranges too but once you can do about 30 upside down presses there is nothing heavier.

Built more muscle for me if I'm being honest. Just do them every day

Post time stamp, and we will know if you do pull ups or dips or mog

Enjoy alzheimers

why does calisthenics always attract autists and retards who don't want to lift weights? YOU CAN DO BOTH

Attached: 1643747707727.jpg (2362x3543, 813.32K)

This, easier access to bodyweight exercises and home gym equipment gives better results than optimal gym equipment and routine done at half the frequency. The effort and "lift volume" gets higher.

post body

It isn't. Fucking retard.
/sage

> Going to failure does NOT equal guaranteed gains.
Yes it does. Within 3 last reps is enough though.

> Doing more reps with the same resistance, or, having limited added resistance makes everything bodyweight have diminishing returns.
I can't believe how fucking stupid people are. Do you genuinely think calisthenics is just doing more and more reps of regular push ups? No, you PROGRESS to harder variations.

Makes no sense. I believe that you got stronger but I don't believe you actually build a lot of muscle (or at least more than lifting).
Super high frequency trains the nervous system making you stronger, but it barely builds muscles since they have no time to recover/hypertrophy.

could be "nucleus overload"

body weights less than weights