QTDDTOT

So I read the holy cum grail guide and decided to record my stats for other anons to see if the guide is actually bullshit or not.

My question is how should I go about this? Should I record, should I snap a pic, how long should I not fap for? Should I do it every day?

More importantly where should I post the information? Here?

Attached: 20220202_174407.jpg (1735x821, 886.4K)

good vegetarian protein sources?

Is SS still the golden standard for lifting?

Is it normal for squats to be extremely tiring? 5x8 squats takes way more out of me than Bench, OHP, practically any upper body movement

>take sups
>no fap for 6 days
>Sundayfunday.faggot
>unload one full but into a smaller beaker
>record measurements for 3 months

>note fap material source

Publish your studies here. Create a ghostbin link on 3rd month with findings and detailed info.

I bid you fare fapping and cooming user. Your research will forever be remembered within this board should you succeed.

Required archived material:
Supplements - amounts. Diet that week.
Images of beakers post nut. Fap material viewed during fap.

squats have always been very tiring for me, I am taller though (186cm). I think short people have an easier time squatting.

From another thread. I can dl only 105kg after 2 months training and I think my form is shit but don't know why, what are some obscure tips, or problems that most people don't face with dls? My setup is great, but I simply can't pull a lot. Today I just went into it and it felt unbelievable good though, like I managed to hit the perfect form that I needed, but now I cannot put my finger on what was it that I did. I just pulled and it went up with my body staying in tact

lentils

72 hours between cums. sperm banks ask for at least 4 days of abstinence
hold length of time spent fapping before cumming as constant as possible - if you edge for hours you will have a bigger load
cum into a 20 mL graduated cylinder
give 5 or so control loads without the influence of supps
Cumming more frequently will increase your rate of production so be sure to take that into account (unless you already cum more often than once every 3 days)

you should take one supplement daily for 2 months and record your results ejaculate at the same interval. Make sure your diet is the same. Then start stacking them.
I can already tell you most of it is bullshit.
Maca is for orgasm intensity
L-arginine is mostly placebo if you're taking less than 5grams a day it's also unhealthy long term but it's supposedly for boners.
zinc supps are pretty good but it's nothing your multi doesn't cover.

pygeum and lecithin are the cum boosters and of that I think it's mostly the increased choline from lecithin that's actually doing it. They don't really stack in effect though.

For beginner programs? Yes.

Post a video. That's the most conducive thing you could possibly do to get form advice.

guys can someone tell me how tf I'm supposed to do chest/shoulder/tri all on the same day? my shoulders get worked after my first set of chest and I can't hit them as hard. do I just alternate between starting with bench and starting with OHP and accept that I just can't destroy them both as hard as I would like on the same day?

Attached: 1643652652712.jpg (750x853, 286.05K)

Citrulline is now part of the cumstack meta btw

Make sure you read daily recommended intake. Cause zinc is pretty low and people take too much from multivitamins. But i saw absorption rate for jit is 50/60% depending on type

I usually just watch the video myself and work on mistakes I see, then delete it cause I don't have too much memory on my fault (it's old and fucked up). I'd say I'm struggling with using my back and my legs at the same time most. It's either legs first, then back, or back first than legs, both ways are awful

Memory on my phone* what was I thinking typing that lol

Yes. All the largest muscles in your body are in your legs

Just upload to YouTube before you delete it. It's very difficult to fix form through text unless it's something obvious like good morninging your squats.

The only thing it's good for is focusing on the compounds and forcing you to increase the weight each workout. You can add a bunch of extra bodybuilding/accessory/isolation lifts to it and be fine as long as you're still centering your workouts on the compounds, and increasing the weight on those compounds each workout.
I would do a PPL if I were you and I had enough free time desu.

I'm 184cm, thank you, I thought there was something wrong with me

If we're there, how to stop good morninging my squats?

Make sure you maintain the bar over mid foot the entire rep and don't dive-bomb. Additional quad work can help, as well as using an RPE system to practice good reps and having @10 be good mornings.

fuck /adv/ i need some insight from fellow autismos

how do you respond and more importantly, how do I escalate when girls drop hints? ive been told girls practically never ask out guys, the one time i’ve kissed it’s because a girl asked me out so i was just lucky.

for example, i have a coworker tell me older guys are her type (i’m 21 she’s 18) and she tells me she wants to learn about the gym but finds it intimidating. i understand this might be a hint, but how does one go about turning it into a date and possibly sex? i’m just lost and don’t want to look like a total idiot because of my lack of experience

I was supposed to do leg presses today but two boomers were standing around talking a lot between using both of the machines. I had to try doing an equivalent amount of work on different machines--I think one was a hack squat machine, and maybe the other one was too but it was on a sled at a 45º angle, the other one was just a lever that was straight up and down.

Anyway, the weight was obviously way too much on these, and the ROM was completely different, too. How do you tell how much weight to use on different machines?

This. Get with the times OP