What routine do I need to follow to get glutes like this...

What routine do I need to follow to get glutes like this? I do hip thrusters and squats but I havent been able to make my butt as "bubbly" as this... plz help

Attached: 1732202052442.jpg (1080x1922, 193.58K)

Option a: hip thrust + booty shaping leggings.

Option b: brazilian butt lift/implants/some other booty enhancing surgery + booty shaping leggings.

bbl is so tacky.... no thanks lol..

Squats and deadlifts will work your butt and quads, you need to work the glute medius as well to round out the cheeks so you don't get that disgusting hollow look, and also train hamstrings to add shape to the back of the thigh (gives the shape to the bottom of the butt)

>bbl is so tacky
That what OP image is, so...

Yeah because the image you posted is so tactful and looks amazing. Stupid cunt. Go get your nosejob lip filler eyebrow tattoos and ceramic nails then tell me what's tacky or not

Do some cossack squats with resistant bands and lateral leg raises with the same along with your regular squats and deadlifts and hip thrusts.

You can tell OP is a biological female because she’s stupid

It’s the leggings, you retard

Blessed & Based Dubs.

shut the fuck up incel ass bitch go jack off to anime girls or something u fucking weirdo virgin fuck
stupid ass bitch... being aggressive for no reason

is it? i hope it's not... it gave me gym motivation lol

We've got a feisty one, boys.

Suck on this fat cock you motherfucker, kiss my ass bitch I'm lifting right now and there's nothing you can do about it, I bet you look like a mfin 90yo in real life niggaaaa

Show me your pussy lips

Attached: C9E42E38-A98E-4305-8F91-11D7E6D2E662.jpg (793x992, 74.5K)

Deep squats, lunges, hip thrust. I also recommend butt bands, or whatever instagram hoes call them, as an accessory.

Attached: 1639225870214.webm (680x850, 1.48M)

kk, thanks

> Out of your league.

Lmao, unless you are a literal 9/10 you have no right to be gold digging, well you generally don't either way, semen demon.

this is literally a BBL image and more importantly it looks like complete shit. Why the fuck do fat women come to this board only to ask stupid fucking questions that are answered in the sticky jesus fucking christ

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 17.8K)

Fucking KEK I'm a slayer IRL and wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole if you don't have a good ass. Stay the fuck away from me femcel you will never have a husband and children.

what is the sticky?

Post body.

lurk moar