Bros... i've never fucked a fat chick before, what am i in for

bros... i've never fucked a fat chick before, what am i in for

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-174453.jpg (1080x2400, 240.79K)

A shameful nut and immediate regret

find out on discord

DONT LET HER RIDE YOU

this

>smell
>disgusting
>out of breath during sex
>sweaty folds
>usually dirty living conditions

That's not a fat chick. That's an Indian male. Do the needful OP

Fat chicks give a lot more passionate blowjobs. They also don't get it as often so they work a lot harder to please you so they keep getting it.

It’s fun. More cushion for the pushing is a real thing. I love how their bodies jiggle while you’re fugging. Skinny girls feel cold and hard in comparison

t. veteran chubby chaser with 3 tours of duty

Why has every girl started mentioning breeding kinks?

>breeding kink
Isn't that just normal sexuality?

this.

how can you look at that face OP and possibly think about reproducing actual human beings with her, little human beings that would have HER as a mother?

Get ready to see how disgusting fat women truly are. They're much better with clothes on.

ubiquitous birth control and all of them being brainwashed into suppressing a desire for children has turned normal sexual expression and maternal instinct into a special 'kink'

bros literally another fat one just sent me this. i'm thinking about getting snipped just to cream in them all and get their hopes up for nothing

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-175053.jpg (1080x730, 98.48K)

Women are trained to think having kids is abnormal and actually wanting one is considered a kink or a lifestyle instead of just the default way humanity functions.

I think it’s the rise of IUDs and other alternative newer birth control methods. The pills everyone was on 10 years ago killed women’s urges to get nutted in. I think now birth control has less psychological effects and it’s influencing womens sex drives

>breading kinks
kek

This, but the sex will be good and she'll probably swallow your dick like a Dunkin donut

Post her photos or I am reporting your off-topic relationshit thread. Yes, I'm aware I shouldn't announce it and that mods are fags

Post em. Until then, sage.

>breading kink
the heart wants what the heart wants

DON'T FUCKING DO IT OP YOU ARE ONLY GIVING THEM MORE POWER

Attached: n9o53rehrv671.jpg (1053x911, 97.04K)

>trusting one's deceptive heart
Unironically NGMI. Next I suppose you're gonna reply with "live your best life" or "find your truth" or some other similar line of modern antidepressant-riddled roastie horseshit

Attached: 97565D5D-8958-4FEF-8551-E19674AB521E.gif (250x188, 1.48M)

>accidentally breed a fat whore who immediately steals your nut and gets OOPS PREGNANT
don’t come crying when the fat desperate woman with a pregnancy fetish gets pregnant

Is there any way I can indicate I'm not interested in fat girls on dating apps without seeming like a shallow piece of shit? Idk why so many fat girls think they're entitled to thin or in shape men but it's got to stop
>tfw girls can put "swipe left if under 6 feet" but i'm not allowed to have a weight preference

Attached: 3b2.png (600x583, 390.07K)

proceed. see how it goes and make your call afterwards

Swipe left on them, you fucking idiot. Avoid the issue altogether.

>breading kink
How would you even tell they're pregnant?

"swipe left if circumference is above 6 feet"

You’re in for a animalistic fuck fest, especially if you’re in good shape, fat girls will give it to you good and do anything you want because they don’t usually get fit guys going after them, they usually want you to keep coming back.

Don’t listen to people who say they all smell, my gf is a bigger girl and she always smells nice because she takes good care of herself. She can ride me for a long time without getting out of breath too.

It gets addicting (the shame and remorse).

Man resolved this issue before you were born. It’s not a bumper sticker, it’s a lifestyle

Attached: 9FF3AEF7-DEA2-40F2-862F-A7EFDFAA563D.png (1170x2532, 2.05M)

Probably, I also think their glimpse of a home life reinvigorated their stay at home spirit.

nah yeah I definitely wasn't making a joke

>Don’t listen to people who say they all smell, my gf is a bigger girl and she always smells nice because she takes good care of herself. She can ride me for a long time without getting out of breath too.
then she isnt as fat as what im imagining retard. Also, you're a goddamned liar. Some fat bitches cant even touch their fucking toes, do you expect them to be able to properly wash their ass-crack? The folds along their back? Also, just because your bitch does cardio or something doesnt mean the majority do, most fat girls I know are out of breath when they have to bend over to tie their fucking shoes.

u have to be fucking kidding me OP, shit u not , I have never fucked a fat girl too UNTIL 1 month ago, and guess what her name was SHYANN too. I recommend not to tho

Is losing my virginity to a fat chick a good idea? Pretty sure i could date a pretty girl but i‘d embarass myself in bed

haha wow user sounds like you know a lot of fat girls

I'd advise against it.

tell you will consider it if she loses weight

Attached: ohyeah.jpg (1500x1000, 103.61K)

If she has a breeding kink that means she lets a bunch of random men cum inside of her. You're putting your dick where other man's cum has been. Weird.

idk but as a man with a SEVERE breeding kink i am all for it

Cons:
>smells bad
>gasses out in like 30 seconds
>can't throw them around very well because they're fucking heavy
>doggy sucks because their ass is huge and they have no hip mobility
Pros:
>easy
Yeah that's about it

Take a wank, after you cum think about it hard. If it seems like a good idea go for it, if not dont.
I saved myself from a world of trouble by using that method and not fucking a 35 year old married woman in a crumbling marriage.