Do gay people have higher or lower T than heteros?

Do gay people have higher or lower T than heteros?

Attached: gaypilled.webm (546x838, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qItuClm83xI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have intestinal parasites and wear diapers after 10 years. What do you think?

higher T, and larger penises.

Not all gay people do anal?

Yes they do, and they also rape kids.

What do they do than huh?

iam gay and instead of anal penetration my love for men is focused on the praise and worship of male beauty.

I praise masculinity and the male body and engage in bonding activities with other men such as playing sports, showering or working out together. Hugging, kissing on lips, caressing, frotting, French kissing, mutual masturbation, nibbing at the nipples etc.

Oral, frotting, thigh fucking

theres something you need to know, the top and bottoms gays are definitely different, the bottom gays are the ones with the obviously gay voices and are exclusively into very masculine men and have lower T than the average man.
The top guys and blend in perfectly with other men, these are also the ones who are pedophiles and have higher testosterone that the average man and are attracted to femininity.

unfortunately the bottom gay men who dont blend in with their voices are the ones who get the flak even they aren't the ones who are very likely to be pedos.

youtu.be/qItuClm83xI
he has a lot of based content just saying

Found the pedophiles.

frotting is straight

i just called gays pedophiles though

Attached: 1614227749743.jpg (218x218, 9.29K)

Women literally drain your T, look it up

Attached: 131608720_885437875596548_1603960815655408025_n.jpg (827x827, 174.96K)

You’re trying to shield yourself, groomer.

bros.. this made me get a semi…

they have aids nigga that's all that matters.

Ty for info
Didnt know that

imagine the skidmarks

Haha imagine waking up cuddling with a cute guy, that'd be super gross and weird for a straight guy like me, haha

I’m a masculine gay with extremely high T who only likes other masculine gays. Guess that blows your theory out of the water.

The sexual part of the brain develops before a baby is born. There is a critical window of time during which the brain must be flooded with androgen (male) hormones for them to develop proper male perversions. Without this the development of it goes the female way instead. The modern world has all sorts of toxins that act as female hormones and substances that bind to male hormones, that's why average testosterone levels have plummeted over the decades. Postnatally, a baby may well regain normal androgen/testosterone levels again and it be fairly normalized, however they will never be able to go back on the initial circuitry of their brain and how it went. Similar to how if they have a penis they won't be able to go back to develop a vagina instead if they get a lot of female hormones.

This guy is kind of right, however feminine-minded men with creaky voices can also definitely be pedophiles if not more so. I mean part of the whole reason for pedophilia is that they are not high T enough for a grown woman. These will be the "nice" pedophiles, kind of dim, probably incompetent, may have weight/career problems, may be a registered sex offender for something stupid, you see them on to catch a predator or shows like that, you just need to keep an eye on them. The high T and gay would imo be a lot worse, they're the kind who would use threats and force, they're the real cruel types of pedophiles because they get off on being a terrible person.

Fippity bippity

No corelation