Daily reminder that no amount of lifting will get you a gf if you can't speak to a girl

Keep seething fitness cuck

Attached: 1643830105685.png (944x950, 1.38M)

bump. Any Forums needs to read this.

Guessing there's a good reason you're covering up her hair and face.

why do they have the same hair? is this what couples do nowadays?

just the zoomies

I have like 6 FWBs rn and its getting hard to juggle
Tren bro

being physically fit helps with confidence which helps in social interactions, retard

How do I unironically talk to girls irl, I am tired of being stuck on dating apps.

I can speak to pretty much anyone no problem, the issue is only in getting anything to anything more than mere talking. Nearly 30 and still a kissless virgin

At least I can put a lot of weights up and down am i rite haha

>At least I can put a lot of weights up and down am i rite haha
True haha

Attached: 2020B4C8-24BC-45E0-A670-74314B82575A.jpg (704x720, 51.47K)

This, also 24 khhv. I have absolutely no idea how normalfags go from meeting random girls then suddenly having sex then later on dating. There's an arc transformation between each base and I have no clue how one goes through it.

Attached: 1627232530247.jpg (638x666, 41.68K)

>talk with girl, flirt
>ask out
>enjoy date, touch her often
>kiss her first or second date
>go home in another date
>fugg

>that pic
Well Jafar, maybe if you actually tried listening to people instead of spamming incel shit for 20 hours a day on here, you might actually learn something.
inb4
>manlet dicklet cope, kys old man

literally no one will ever explain this. I'm convinced you either have it or you don't. I'm 30 and I've never been in a relationship. I just want to know what it's like to hold someone you love and they love you back

If it was true that you guys could "speak to anyone no problem", then you wouldn't have a problem with either asking out women or escalating when you're actually with them.

not him but
>can flirt really well in person and through text
>just never really take the 2nd step to fuck them or do anything with them
It's kinda weird when I think about it in hindsight, I am able to be touchy and playful grabbing girls by the waist all through flirting but never set anything up 1 on 1 or meeting up anywhere.

>>talk with girl, flirt
>>ask out
I never got past this stage, zero dates

I find that just asking them questions that naturally allow them to brag is a good way to find out if they care what you think. If so, then smile and be impressed. That opens up options for teasing and being playful.

If talking to you is fun, you're 95% there.

asking someone out and escalating to physical relations is different from "speak to anyone no problem." if you cannot see the difference between
>hi how are you? sure, let me get that for you
vs
>hi how are you? don't mind me, just figuring out how to say I think you're hot and I think we should fuck without actually saying that
then I don't know what to tell you other than critical thinking isn't your forte. I'm a nurse, literally surrounded by women and I have no problem talking to them (otherwise I wouldn't be able to do my job), but I sure don't know how to flirt on purpose

Small talk and just talking is completely different to be able to "sexually escalate" an interaction.

In fact that's exactly the point where I'm beyond clueless. Talking itself, no problem.

She's not fit so why should he be?
I care not for the opinions of normies and uphold my own standards.

Attached: 20220202_160259.png (336x144, 71.48K)

I hate women

Attached: 1535432113327.jpg (499x499, 70.15K)

This is just if you've got balls or not user. Girls 9/10 times won't escalate either because they're not ballsy.

>>hi how are you? don't mind me, just figuring out how to say I think you're hot and I think we should fuck without actually saying that
So you assume this is what I'm saying that you should say, then turn around and say *I* am the one with critical thinking problems?
No retard, you DON'T say that to strangers. The idea here is, if you could actually talk to her, you'd not only be able to ask her out and get to know her, but you'd be able to build such a level of rapport with her that you wouldn't need to say "I think we should fuck" because nature would just take its course at that point.

>I just want to know what it's like to hold someone you love and they love you back
I don't wanna ruin your fantasy but women are physically incapable of loving anyone other than themselves. Though they may pretend and make you think it's love.