What's the point of lifting if you don't have a nice car ?

What's the point of lifting if you don't have a nice car ?

Attached: Screenshot_20211209-174719_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 740.81K)

*moves along*

>that face
I'll be moving along, thanks

>sees Roison
>total my nice car to so I can walk away

She needs a nice car to drive her because she will break the suspension of your shitbox.

FATTY FAT FAT FAT

18 but looks 25. caked on makeup. obviously fat. materialistic, likely bragging about the car her parents bought her. do better user

Dude all these fucking hogs think they’re God’s gift to earth ever since Tinder.

Why are ugly women so entitled? You're a 4 at best

beggars trying to be choosers

My wife has been nagging me that we need to get a car.
Fuck bros, I ran the numbers and it's $400-$500 extra a month (considering parking, insurance, gas, etc)
How can anyone afford this shit?

>your
I prefer my women to speak English.

turn around 360 degrees and walk away

Attached: 681.jpg (695x358, 27.74K)

People like this will never make it. Simple life is where it's at frens.
Spend little, acquire mass

God Irish women are terrible

>inb4 new fags

Kek I had 2 girls offered me to drive me home late at night back when I didn't have a car and took the bus like a poorfag loser. Every chad I know drove a shitbox or had women drive them, meanwhile every incel like ER had a expensive BMW or Mercedes yet was a total virgin

Faxxx bruh

Because of how pathetically desperate the average man is. Even women like this will have numerous simps in their DMs hyping them up and telling them how hot/beautiful they are in a pathetic attempt to get some pussy. Eventually they start to actually believe it.

I drive a 2018 mazda3 hatchback and it’s very reliable and I think it’s cool no matter what some busted fatty says

who cares what the crimson chin thinks

How about you be useful for once in your life and drive me

what if I have a nice car, am I allowed to lift now?

hell yeah brother, got a 3 hatch myself and I love that thing

>18
in milk years maybe