Dyel

>Dyel
>could defeat every single one on this website in a 1o1 match
When did you realize lifting wasn't enough?

Attached: khabib.jpg (1024x699, 83.8K)

He's extremely short. Anyone who's at keast 6'0 and can throw a punch could beat the shit out of him.

weight class exists for a reason

>>Dyel
you're retarded. saged

This. Manlets have no idea about how real men fight.

he is 5'10.

Attached: 1626295110208.jpg (2760x2228, 621.27K)

I know very well how lanklets fight, untrained ones dont know how to use their reach as advantage, u go in inside start throwing short hooks to his chin and they go down for a nap

>knife

true

Just like me...

Attached: nicholastranquilino.jpg (360x360, 14.22K)

That picture is not a dyel.

>Dyel
Not only is he chiseled, he is roided.

I Bench 315lbs and im 6'4. He literally wouldn't be able to do anything to me in a fight.

> ufc fighters can beat up the average man
Wasn't this myth disproven by Jake Paul? I could probably 1v2 George St. Pierre and Anderson Silva and I've never trained a day in my life

>dyel
he has a better physique than most guys in CBTs

> thinking getting close to someone means you have an advantage

You'd get an elbow or a knee, they're teep to keep you at a distance though so the point is moot. Short people have no advantage in a fight

I repped 315 for a triple yesterday and am a king manlet at 6'
INB4
>shorter arms make it easier
my wingspan is 6'5.5".. I wish I was joking

Jake Paul has been training with high level coaches for years and he can only win in a boxing match. In a street fight he would get taken down and raped by an MMA fighter.

>Wasn't this myth disproven by Jake Paul
No you fucking idiot. It would be a wrap for Jake Paul in a street fight the moment Woodley or Askren decided to wrestle.

Boxing is not a fight.

No he's not. LMFAOOO.
He's shorter than Daniel Cormier, whom has admitted he us 5'9".

What level of body dysmorphia do you roided weirdos have to think that Khabib's body looks bad?