/tfwSHTF/ Training for when SHTF #2

Hello sirs, this is a new thread i will be baking regularly, please take a seat.

>What is this thread for ? what's the goal ? how to join ?

This thead is for everyone that believe that our current world is in a decline, some think it will end in just two more weeks, other in some years, but most of us agree that we're going down, this thread is here for us to train, gather useful infos for when SHTF, see this thread as an opportunity for you to start lifting for real instead of being on Any Forums for years but not having achieved anything kek.

Starting from February the 5th, 2022, you will have to follow strictly a set of rules
How to join this ? By simply being in this thread, talking and asking questions, reporting in your daily achievements.

============ a discord server is also available, join it discord.gg/QT8hxhwzrP =============

>Where to start ?

================================================
Here are the commandements of our way to self improvement

>-Each days thou will have to make your bed as soon as awake
>-Each days thou will sleep 8 hours at least, never more than 9 hours and 30 minuts in total
>-Each days thou will carefully brush your teeth Morning and Before sleeping.
>-Each days thou will take care of your appearance
>-Each days thou will follow your diet, only once a week you will be allowed to go eat with friends, with moderation !
>-Each days thou will make sure your bedroom isn't a mess.
>-Each days thou will drink 1,5L of water
>-Each days thou will say "hello sirs,," to your fellow bros

1/2

Attached: 1643818568077.jpg (1815x1201, 366.57K)

>-You will have to get a gym subscription
>-You will start going to a martial art club, a boxing club for instance
>-You will go to the gym 3 times a week

>-You will have to plant some seeds in a flower pot, and take care of it everydays
>-You will have to eat more unprocessed foods, exit processed shit meat, yoghurt, veggies and some fruits only.
>-You will drink before working out a can of Monster.

>-By participating you understand that you swear to make it, and be the man you wished to be as a kid.
>-By participating you understand that time is running, and its only when its too late that we want to start.
>-By participating you understand that when you crave something, its your inner beast corrupting you.
Time is running user, don't waste it, you have to make it.
So join us in this army like brotherhood, no matter who you are, you just have to make it !

2/2

based thread

good thread

Attached: 1643829115963.jpg (750x741, 115.09K)

Attached: 1643772925594.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

For those that already are into boxing for example, how are the first lessons ? do you get beaten up or is it comfy and all ?

if you dont like the idea of geting hit in the face start with grappling then after a bit pivot to mma

>if you dont like the idea of geting hit in the face start with grappling then after a bit pivot to mma

i actually dont mind getting hit in the face, but basically getting hit in the belly hurts a lot for me, but the pain goes away with the time i guess

just flex both they hit you and pain is affirmation of life enjoy it

Nice thread, OP. I hope jannies dont kill it as they did with the /SIG/ ones.

i personally believe the current societal model is unsustainable therefore it will collapse
eventually things will return to a fraction of normal however it will take time
i have been
>going to the gym
>practicing martial arts
>going to the range
>stocking up food on my car in case i need a quick getaway
>i learned how to forge knifes from scratch and work metal
what are the other anons doing to get ready to the impending transformation period of western civilization

No you dont.trainers have to make a living, they cant If Nobody comes again and no newbie can just beat trained dudes with their gym strength. Ive only been too muay Thai and sanda classes but Nobody destroys trainingpartners. only weird ass narcissists do so and ive only met one of those guys in my life. Even he went easy, but not as as he should.

I find the "eat good" rule in error with the "drink a can of Monster" rule. Also i have a Home Gym, does that count as gym membership? I actually use it picrel

Also: blessed and based thread

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-211627.png (1080x1920, 1.47M)

Buying gold and silver
Growing my own food. I had a garden last spring, but everything is dead now, need to start back up

im sure youll make it user

better safe than sorry, frens.

Attached: obligatory bosnia.jpg (1052x2073, 752.84K)

Been trying this for 2 months and I can now manage to work harder with eating like a poor(rice and beans).

Attached: Complete_Guide_to_Navy_Seal_1024x1024.jpg (794x1024, 165.08K)

FUCK YOU PAGE 10

Why the monster tho? Never really drunk energy drinks in my life

>-You will drink before working out a can of Monster.

What are you saying here pajeet?
Did you mean
>You will drink a can of Monster before working out
?

If you did then fucking kys tranny retard

Attached: 1643845032766.png (384x616, 436.13K)

>monster instead of coffee/espresso
Discarded

Good thread I will consider joining

thank you for finally posting the discord cult link
you're all psyopped faggots
>just give up on your societies westerners, it's totally the coolest!
>you couldn't possibly make anything better
>trust us, we're teenagers and groomers!