My pecs only really started to gain shape after I began pause benching 185 slowly with good form and maxing out at 265

My pecs only really started to gain shape after I began pause benching 185 slowly with good form and maxing out at 265
Any other tips to make your pecs rounder and nicer? Maybe my insertions are just shit

Attached: 0E7E32BE-52CE-4E17-9DC2-A85B9D3C5458.jpg (1242x1254, 133.88K)

I wanna read while doing cardio but I get too into the book and start slacking.

All you can do is make them bigger, and the best exercises for doing that will depend on how you're built. How the muscle is shaped is entirely down to muscle bellies, you can't make them rounder or squarer or anything of the sort.

I also want to know this, my pecs have been lagging.

>get too into the book
He doesn’t seem to make it past the first page so I don’t think that’s a worry.

Any tips for finding the best exercise for yourself? Just experiment?

John Meadows had a movement where it is like a reverse dip/shrug on the dip bar. It has really added to the shape of my chest. Also, Danny Padilla/John Meadows have a very specific way of doing dips. Feet out in front of the body, chin down and tucked, and only coming up 3/4 of the way, keeping constant tension in the pecs.

These two movements have dramatically helped chaos my chest.

Then of course there are flys which I also see as a mandatory chest movement.

lebron reading hunger games lmao

Why is he always at the front of the book? Guy just opened it for the picture

It mostly comes to just experimenting yeah, there are some movements that'll be great for most people, but most is not all and no two people are built exactly the same. A lot of people swear by dips, but no matter how I do them I get sternum pain, so they're a no go for me. Try out different movements, different styles of training, different splits and see what works for you. Even among pro bodybuilders, strongmen and powerlifters you'll see pretty significant differences in how they train.

I found dumbbell flies and dips massively helped my pecs

idk, ive been doing exclusively DB bench for dat depth and alternating heavy low rep dips with high rep bodyweight dips. ill see how this works out for a few weeks, i used to have such a nice chest but my shoulders have been poppin off more lately.

how much do you weigh?

Exactly. He's been called out on this before.

Best exercises for chest is:
Incline dumbell press
Dumbell chest flyes
Bench
Dumbell pullovers
That's all you need guys. You can trust me I have an amazing chest.

>same page same book in 3 different pictures
can this dude even read?

nice trips btw

Hes really not making a lot of progess through that book

>hunger games
Lebron is tall for a teenage girl

I didn't have pecs at all until I realized I was lifting with my shoulders and triceps instead. Now I focus specifically on the contraction of my pecs and they've grown immensely. Can't seem to grow them at the bottom though

It seems to me that benching at a slight incline hits the full pecs better than flat. I have scoliosis causing muscle imbalances so I also only do db benching, and set the bench to one notch above flat. I think flies are necessary for aesthetic pec development as well

I think cable flies in particular helped me get a feel for pec contraction the most

>Can't seem to grow them at the bottom though
you mean lower chest? dips might help

I'm too fat for dips :(

assisted dip machine to start and dip negatives as soon as possible

this or high to low cable flys until you lose weight fatboi

Is he reading mein kampf

why don't you mind your own business?