How do i beat insomnia?

How do i beat insomnia?
I cant sleep until 6 am everyday, nothing works

Attached: 1642133635347.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

Magnesium and melatonin

Cut down on caffeine

Work through the things causing you anxiety and stress, do the things you need to do.

Get plenty of exercise, walk for at least 2 hours a day

i take 400mg of magnesium citrate, should i take more?

Then pull an all nighter and your body will be ready to go to sleep at a normal time
It isn’t that hard
Stop sleeping in

magnesium glycinate supports quality sleep. citrate is a laxative

Benadryl for falling asleep. Don’t do melatonin

What's the problem? More time for gains

Try working on your mind. This is the most important thing. I suffer from the same sleep issues since years bcs of constant stress and things on my mind, literally whenever.
If you know too much etc. it gets heavy on your brain and even if you think all is fine deep down its fucking you up.

i thought that was magnesium oxide, i did research but i guess i couldnt find glycinate.
i don't get any shits from it and noticed some better rest after the sleep i do get though.

Get a prescription for Trazodone. Life changing shit man - I have a regimented 8 hours of sleep now every night.
Don't fuck with Melatonin because it stops working eventually and then your natural production of it is fucked

citrate makes your poop softer

magnesium glycinate facilitates absorption in the intestinal tract
best-absorbed form of magnesium and the gentlest on the stomach
support quality sleep
can help relax the digestive tract, which leads to smoother, easier bowel movements. in some cases, it may even be more effective than laxatives at improved ease and frequency of bowel movements

why would it be so different? isnt just some compound attached for absorption purposes
what would a good dosage be

Vape Cannabis (>0.2g) or THC edibles (10-20mg) before bed.

200mg as it is higher absorbed. 400mg with citrate

i got prescribed that once and it fucked me up, gave me some weird twitching disorder no joke.
try this also get outside and get some sunlight when you wake up. and work on meditation and relaxation

Try taking a little vacation

Attached: FE6l6nDWQAM9xu7.jpg (866x764, 91.04K)

Wtf that's wild. I've never had any side effects from it

I actually had the hardest time sleeping all my life and I've been able to fall asleep without waking up since starting low dose naltrexone last week and also 250mg magnesium.

Thank me later

100% agree with this user, trazodone is the way to go if you're able to take it without major side effects. Non-habit forming, only takes a small amount to work, usually doesn't make you feel like shit during the day. I've been on it for a few months and it works every time at only 25mg, only side effect is slightly clogged nose and dizziness right after taking it. If you have legit insomnia and not just a messed up sleep schedule don't waste your time with melatonin and supplement bullshit, they never work and probably cost more long-term.

"everyday" is an adjective; you mean "every day".

I jerk off a lot