I bought smartband and did my first workout with it and i lifted weights for 1h and 30minutes and it said i burned 800...

i bought smartband and did my first workout with it and i lifted weights for 1h and 30minutes and it said i burned 800 kcal
is it even possible to burn so many calories in one training? sure it was pretty intense and i sweated myself like if i just left shower but i always hear how hard it is to burn calories thats why you should keep on with diet
is this bullshit or did i just burn 800 kcal?

Attached: Smartband-XIAOMI-Mi-Band-6-Czarny-skos.jpg (2225x2913, 311.31K)

i guess i should have used some bait picture then i would get replies
i hate you fags so much

Attached: 1595959205720.jpg (753x756, 155.44K)

Every meme fitness device overestimates calories burned. Every single one.

How is the device? Can I set an alert on my phone to alert me via a slight vibration in my wrist?

There’s no way you burned that much

I used an Apple Watch to track calories and it was very accurate

i did research on the internet and it says running for 30 minutes might burn 250-400 calories depending on your tempo so how many calories would i burn during 1,5h of intense gym training? isnt lifting supposed to help you burn more calories than cardio do?

qtddtot

Lifting itself doesn’t burn that much, but the more muscle you have the more passive calories your bodies need to sustain itself

It's bullshit. I have a sport band from the same brand and it usually says I burn around 300-400 kcal in an hour.

300-400kcal in an hour so i could burn like 450-650 probably
its still pretty good, right?

To measure calories burned you'd probably have to have electronic implants in your blood stream and digestive track. I imagine maybe a machine like a cycle can approach a ballpark estimate based on force output being put into it by the user and the user being forced to do a very spesific motion, but still not totally accurate. A calorie intake and burn measuring device has been a pipe dream of the industry for decades.

It’s bullshit. There’s no way you burned 800kcal. The band can’t be so inaccurate so maybe it has the wrong information?

It's better than another coomerbait thread or some skinny fat faggot asking whether he should cut or bulk

Sounds like you got a shit chinese one. Only the apple watch or a fitbit variant can be trusted. I worked out hypertrophy for an hour and burnt 390kcal doing 10x10 bench then 10x10 flies.

what watch did you buy?

xiaomi mi band 6

>I used an Apple Watch to track calories and it was very accurate
I'd say this too if I'd spent apple prices on a smart watch but no it wasn't.

>He willingly gives his health data to the Chinese government
Yikes

Are there any FLOSS fitness trackers

My smartwatch says I burned 800kcal after cycling 50km in 2h 30min.

What do you think bros? Accurate?

Maybe, are you a big guy?

73kg 1.81m
Seems legit for me