I'm 6'5. Im naturally the alpha male everywhere I go...

I'm 6'5. Im naturally the alpha male everywhere I go. In my adult life I have never had a man stand up to me (not that they could anyways) so why should I lift weights? I already mog 99.99% of this board without even trying.

Attached: 42047296-9496599-image-a-125_1619027463470.jpg (308x716, 41.6K)

>he doesn't know about the man in the cave

If you have a receded chin and or no visible jawline you aren't mogging anyone. You're just an oversized eyesore.

Attached: 1643776253544.jpg (718x718, 196.74K)

I'm 6 3 and no one has ever stepped to me. My problem is having to navigate low iq environments filled with petty ego driven beta faggots that hold positions of power in organizations they were effectively grandfathered into.

6’5” skellys dont mog shit.

I'm 6 3 and don't have the greatest chin. No one has ever fucked with me even in high school when I was a weakling and a nerd

pic you posted tells everyone you are dyel beta male who looks like shit and thinks cpt.fungal is not only somehow attractive but attractive enough to be posted on this board. You are wrong, you have absolute no taste and your shits all retarded, now start lifting to gain decent taste or fuck off this board RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Except every piece of clothing made for people your height makes you look like an 8yo boy wearing his Dads clothes.

Thats why you should lift... Guys that tall rarely if ever actually have visibly mature adult male bodies.

Condemned skinny pre-teen body for life. Even if you lift you'll still a weirdly disproportionate body.

Idk, I'm 5'8 and no one has ever fucked with me either because, unless you live in some nigger ghetto, people don't just go around trying to start fights with each other without a serious provocation. So maybe your lack of being fucked with has more to do with you living in an even remotely civilised environment, and not your extra few inches. If someone really wants to 'fuck with you', they're likely just going to stab you/gang up on you anyway, and being 6'3 won't help you much there

>6'5" skelly thinks he's hot shit
Lol, come to Europe
t. 6'8"

>I'm 6'5. Im naturally the alpha male everywhere I go.
Lmao I love slendermen actually believe this

whatever you say jack skellington

That's circus freak territory my friend. You aren't mogging anyone.

>6'8" king of manlets
when will sub 7's learn?

This real?

uuhhhh....bros??

>I'm 6'5. Im naturally the alpha male everywhere I go. In my adult life I have never had a man stand up to me (not that they could anyways) so why should I lift weights? I already mog 99.99% of this board without even trying.

Attached: 1643823230538.jpg (591x1152, 749.34K)

Depends on where you are, 6'8 is definitely quite tall but it's not that extreme if you're in Scandinavia or are just friends with/live near basketballers or other such athletes

No fucking way

Attached: 1643772925594.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)