While bulking, does the day end when going to sleep or it's 24hrs period?

While bulking, does the day end when going to sleep or it's 24hrs period?
I mean for example
You consumed your first meal at 2pm Monday, do you count the calories of Monday till you sleep or till 2pm Thursday..
Much appreciate the help

Attached: q0vq4wubf1651.jpg (960x720, 135.22K)

A girl once, and one time only, told me she really likes my cock. Was quite the moment.

This board is shit. I cant even tell if op is troll or a retard.

Remember that thread on bodybuilding dot com where retards argued how many days a week has? At least that was entertaining.

I swear I'm not trolling, just want to know how to calculate my calories correctly

Bulking is a retarded meme. No one smart does it, and your question just proves it.

You can say cutting if you like, it doesn't matter I just said bulking because I'm doing it right now.
If you like, assume your goal is 3k cals how would you count that? Till sleep or Till 24hrs period?

The numerical hours of the day are arbitrary. If you were NEET as fuck and slept from noon to 7p.m. you wouldn't count calories from 6 a.m. to 6 a.m. You'd count from 7 p.m. to whenever you go to bed.

it’s called breakfast because you’re breaking the fast from when you slept

I think I'm having a seizure holy fuck I'm retarded,
Did I understand correctly, I count everything from when I woke up till I sleep (even if it's super late into the next day and very few hours of sleeping like 3-4)?

of course
do you think calories aren't absorbed past your bedtime dumbass?

No no, the thing Is I'm just having difficult time reaching my goal cals (most of the times I eat right before bed due to uni and work)
So I sleep like few hours and wake up semi full, I thought counting calories for every 24hrs would be more correct

This is the most retarded thread I've seen all week which is saying something. Holy shit OP, you've really outdone yourself this time.

It's not that dump come on

What's your IQ?

Why is that relevant to the discusion?

You are just over exaggerating at this point lol

markus ruhl used to get up at 3am to eat pasta in the bathroom and go back to sleep again

Attached: uIbL8eVGntK7G9l-HmWRqMAmNbaDDkgEdMYP7J3bciM.jpg (640x336, 28.63K)

See here's the other point, that pastas calories for which day was counted? It gets confusing here

I'm trans btw no sure if that matters

24h
you are constantly using energy

Overexaggerating what? I just asked what his IQ was.

It's not, but you keep getting called a retard then you made a spelling error. Just got me curious.

What's the benefit of eating your meals in the bathroom? Free smells?