How Any Forums is too Any Forums for a female?

How Any Forums is too Any Forums for a female?

Attached: Capture.jpg (661x853, 124.03K)

anything below 200 pounds

based

this is probably crossing the line a bit

Attached: 1631565692963.jpg (1080x1350, 299.5K)

pic in op seems ideal

These women aren't fertile.

this is probably my limit.

Fit females are dangerous. I tried a ufc gym last month and they paired me for a practice spar against this thicc college girl because she was the only one in my weight class even though she was taller than me (I’m above average height 5’10 but I’m thin). I was really nervous because I didn’t want to hit a girl and I have never had physical contact with a woman before. When I got to the mat I was popping a huge boner because she had a big ass and a huge rack and it was being pushed up by her sports bra. I think she noticed my erection because she beat the shit out of me for five minutes while I tried to defend myself. At some point she pinned me with her a1 waygu ass and I jizzed myself from the female contact and lack of oxygen. After it was done I ran out crying in pain and sat in the parking lot because I was covered in bruises and it hurt too much to drive. I probably sat curled up in a ball for three hours when I noticed a shadow and the girl was standing over me. She told me to stop being a pussy and then pushed me on my back with her leg. She threw a piece of paper at me with her name and number written on it and then drove off in her car. I never went back to the gym because I’m afraid she’ll follow me home and beat me up. I’m too scared to call her and ask for an apology. Anyways would not recommend fighting sports. Now I lift to defend myself from her.

Attached: dd373shs.jpg (1694x1182, 171.32K)

Congrats on finding your Tomboy gf. The only downside is she is going to peg you a lot

these women are so fit that they do not get periods. so yes you're correct.

It’s a mile over the line

>downside

I wish a woman existed who could beat me up

Attached: 1641324715067.jpg (533x497, 30.75K)

fake tits are tranny teritory

God I wish that were me

Attached: Screenshot_20220127-183901_1.png (1644x1779, 1.81M)

Top kek

Stfu liar.

As long as they don't look like roided she-ogres physically active women are fine.

Literally engineered for black penis

Bump

this is a reasonable limit, any further and it goes to anorexic or tranny territory