What percentage of farts and poos that women do daily actually have a bad smell?

What percentage of farts and poos that women do daily actually have a bad smell?
Are most of them odourless?

Attached: 32BDA4C1-D59C-4B32-A042-94EFCA47517B.jpg (640x1138, 60.11K)

I meant cute, slim women

Is it true that the more sex a woman has, the flappier, darker and more vulgar looking her labia gets?

i fucking miss eating ass so much boys.

last pussy i had was october 2019, but last ass i ate was oct 2018

yes, and if she masturbates alot

yes

How come you have no more access to ass and pussy? Are you posting from prison?

I don't think so, I've fucked some whores with tiny little slits.

he's an ass addict

That is a man.

BBBBRRRAAAAAPPPPP

Attached: 9FE8D837-7EFC-42D4-BC47-70CFBDF67588.gif (309x380, 2.78M)

And if she is pregnant.

Maybe you're just one of the lucky guys who fucked them super early in their career.

no, i totally checked out in life. i quit my job and moved back in with parents. slowly stopped hanging out with friends or even answering their texts.

His mom forbid to eat ass. If she catches him doing it again he'll be grounded

No.

No this is just a meme. My sister had a loose labia even when she was a virgin, while my mother's was very tight. Same with the whole uncut dicks smell thing. Mine smells after just a day of not showering while my dad, who only showers once a week, never smells.

Sounds like you have a close relationship with your family

How come you seen your mom's and sister's vaginas before?

Tf is clit?

Must be a dude.

dont listen to these reddit KEKS.

yes, the vagina and labia gets looser with age

With age and a slut, there comes MORE SEX. so technically it's true.

However, much more of an issue is the woman's lust. Her vagina may be perfectly satisfied, but the more cocks and bigger cocks she's taken, the less her mind will be satisfied with smaller cocks.

H-how do you know all this user? And how the hell do you know how your dad's cock smells?

Even the sluttiest women I know don’t have sex multiple times a week every week. Most couples do, at least for a while. So the bg your theory the women with the healthiest relationships have the most mangled cunts? I don’t think that tracks. I think their pussy only gets ruined if they fuck immigrants, non-white immigrants.

You can have large loose labia as a virgin. Believing otherwise is picrel

Attached: too much sex.jpg (700x619, 51.84K)

this picture can't be real. I have masturbated tens of thousands of times and my dick hasn't shrunk