Whats the best lie to tell normies when they ask your routine?

whats the best lie to tell normies when they ask your routine?
rn i say
>yeah bro i just do some push ups and pull ups in the morning nothing too crazy. bench? whats that?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

>just some routine I found on menshealth.com, they have some good ones on there

Attached: 1540072826935.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

>I do SS, as prescribed by Rippletits. Do you even lift?

>I dunno, I have always been like this

Attached: 1614872482558.jpg (800x750, 38.71K)

I just tell people I go jogging.

>yeah bro i just do some push ups and pull ups in the morning nothing too crazy. bench? whats that?
This is unironically all I do + running

I tell people I don't workout at all

I just got a dog he needs to walk for like a mile every day so ive been getting out a bit more. been eating like three times as much as usual though haha tires me out that cute little fella
>show picture of hideous retarded dog

>Oh user you look great! What have you been doing?
>Fasti-
>Oh hey cool well see you later!

Attached: cover1.jpg (1600x900, 620.49K)

>going to gym? nah, i tried that years ago but that's not for me

mfw not even lying since i have a home gym

Attached: 1551911747313.jpg (126x124, 3.09K)

Wii fit and zumba courses.
If talking to zoom zooms: switch ring fit adventures and zumba courses.

6 minute abs bro and now they have 6 mins for every body part that's all you need. also do a lot of cardio

I'm autistic (legitimately) and dislike lying, so I'm prone to explaining the details of my program/training block on the rare occasion someone asks me (no one asks me because I don't talk to people).

>oh, i just do dry fasted kegels and vietnamese split-glute flies to boost my metabolism and myofibril nuclei

Depends on the audience - if I can tell they don't really give a shit, I just say a very basic version. If they are actually interested, I'll go more in depth with actual routine, reps/sets, etc. Like if someone asks me about a gaming PC, I'm not gonna go into a full lecture of why GPU prices fucking suck, I'll just say "yeah shortages made the prices go up"

That whole "lying to normies" schtick is so cringe. You're not special for working out, just answer truthfully, retard.

Attached: squidworth.jpg (680x510, 79.16K)

If it's not special, why are they asking? It is not exactly secret knowledge and everyone has a smartphone with internet connection even inside a gym. It takes 5 seconds to search.

It's an extremely boring conversation and lying is much more entertaining.
If someone comments on the weather I'm going to tell them what type of roadkill I fucked yesterday.

>answer truthfully
Also a bad approach actually if you’re someone who actually dedicates significant time and energy to being fit. Most people have no idea what it takes to build muscles while maintaining a good physique so if you start opening up about your routine they’ll think you’re some kind of repressed autist who started spilling their spaghetti. Unless you’re talking to another fitness enthusiast it’s almost always better to just say “oh I go to the gym a few times a week” and just leave it at that. No need to reveal your true power levels.

Attached: 1643772925594.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

Im not lying to them, Im just joking with them. "why so serious?" (me said to you in joker voice?)

niggi, its called being a normal human
you converse. its not special in the sense that many people do it and its not some fucking obscure hobby
also there is a shit ton of information/routines/whatever, so its not even a dumb question

You don't enjoy the small things in life do you?

It's a bit windy today. What type of roadkill did you fuck yesterday?

This. Most people asking are probably looking for "THIS ONE QUICK TRICK" clickbait shit from you. They don't want to hear that they actually have to put effort into their bodies to achieve something impressive.