Brutal mogs: couple edition

Brutal mogs: couple edition

Attached: 749283.jpg (1079x1020, 883.24K)

I was mogged irl recently. I tried a ufc gym last month and they paired me for a practice spar against this thicc college girl because she was the only one in my weight class even though she was taller than me (I’m above average height 5’10 but I’m thin). I was really nervous because I didn’t want to hit a girl and I have never had physical contact with a woman before. When I got to the mat I was popping a huge boner because she had a big ass and a huge rack and it was being pushed up by her sports bra. I think she noticed my erection because she beat the shit out of me for five minutes while I tried to defend myself. At some point she pinned me with her a1 waygu ass and I jizzed myself from the female contact and lack of oxygen. After it was done I ran out crying in pain and sat in the parking lot because I was covered in bruises and it hurt too much to drive. I probably sat curled up in a ball for three hours when I noticed a shadow and the girl was standing over me. She told me to stop being a pussy and then pushed me on my back with her leg. She threw a piece of paper at me with her name and number written on it and then drove off in her car. I never went back to the gym because I’m afraid she’ll follow me home and beat me up. I’m too scared to call her and ask for an apology. Anyways would not recommend fighting sports. Now I lift to defend myself so I won’t get mogged anymore.

Attached: d373dh.jpg (1694x1182, 171.32K)

Nice blog post, didn't read it but check this out!

Attached: 1643820117193.jpg (518x592, 84.34K)

Lol this picture always makes me laugh thanks friend

she obviously wants to have rough sex with you and dominate you

wtf? is this real?

LMAO love this larp.

has the validity of this been peer reviewed yet?

No fucking way this is real

wtf did i just read

Attached: he knows you know.jpg (960x956, 113.73K)

>Brutal mogs: couple edition

Attached: ellen_mogged.jpg (1788x2996, 683.68K)

I'd let her beat me up, if you catch my drift

Attached: 1634244359637.jpg (600x800, 53.84K)

Thats pretty cool

oops i meant

Attached: clarkson.jpg (1080x1080, 203.03K)

I know user, just fuckin with ya. Op turned his older sister beating him up at school into a mma gym larp.

is it good to date a woman that is far smaller?

Attached: well.jpg (640x960, 146.25K)

theres no way

Depends what you mean by good. I enjoyed the sex but she was a shitty person so no it wasn't good.

i mean good to have a relationship with and have kids? sorry to hear she was a shitty person.

Attached: qb8u4ac.jpg (960x640, 198.07K)

Oof, not with her. But I guess it depends how short you go.