Welcome to sun bathing testicles general /sbtg/

Welcome to sun bathing testicles general /sbtg/

Sun bathing your testicles increases testosterone by 200%

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7241626/

Good luck. Post your experience.

Attached: main-qimg-2a651e7afd8ad37a18a61b57ac031e8c-lq.jpeg.jpg (602x401, 36.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24592797/#:~:text=Prolonged light exposure also stimulated sepermatogenesis in rats.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do I do it if I live in an apartment with no private outside area

I like to think that sunballers and iceballers will eventually become sworn enemies on this board

The study you cited doesn't refer to testicles at all and just talks of sun exposure more generally.

Sounds like a good way to get ball cancer

Why?
>go outside, assume the ball sunbathing position
>place a polished ice slab on your balls
>sunlight is now focused
>extra t gains

>not sunning your balls in the arctic
ngmi

ice balling is a meme and retarded. Sun bathing is prooved to be somewhat effective, but like anything in excess it eventually can be harmful.

This. Even worse it says it does nothing.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24592797/#:~:text=Prolonged light exposure also stimulated sepermatogenesis in rats.

>sample size of 6
>science

Attached: invert.png (373x373, 210.21K)

I do both

In 1939, Dr. Myerson measured circulating testosterone in men and exposed their various body parts to UV.[x] After five days of chest exposure, testosterone increased by 120 percent. When genitals were exposed, testosterone increased by 200 percent!

You gain test from the public exposure. Weak men feel shame, high test men feel proud when someone witnesses their glorious balls

Do you have a balcony or windows? You have to find a way to angle yourself with the door/windows open where you get a ray of sun but you can't be seen outside.

It doesn't say where the sun exposure was, but I doubt it was directly on their testicles the whole time.

Everything changed when the sun ball nation attacked

Use a red light therapy panel

/thread
just lie below an open window if youre not on ground level

"These findings suggest that acute UV light exposure may be insufficient to positively impact serum testosterone and vitamin D following a single bout of RE in older adult men."

Attached: 1643772925594.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

>Subjects wore above-the-knee shorts and t-shirts throughout all testing, so that light was shown on anterior surfaces of the lower leg, lower arm, neck and face.

You have to shadow-bathe your testes user

do I ice my balls before or after I sun them?

Attached: akkogun.png (328x394, 111.1K)

>These findings suggest that acute UV light exposure may be insufficient to positively impact serum testosterone and vitamin D following a single bout of RE in older adult men.
>Neither serum testosterone nor vitamin-D differed significantly (p > 0.05) between conditions or time points
Did you even read it