What do you think of begginer making one cycle to reach their genetic limit faster?

what is Any Forums opinion

Attached: 71o-1kT-fkL.jpg (1737x1288, 220.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

physoc.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1113/jphysiol.2013.264457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

dude if your gonna cycle as a beginner atleast hit your natty limit, then when you plateau, thats when you blast.

Braindead. You don't get a medal for reaching your limit so why speed it up?

Beginners need to learn how to train and eat properly first. All the gear won't help you when you stop a set with 10 RIR because you don't want to get sweaty then eat 1200 calories in a day while saying
>But I eat more than anyone I know!

Once you've reached intermediate, go for it.

1) doesnt work like that
2) if you think like this you need psychiatric help my mans
3) kys

if it was really how it wrked dont you think everyone would do it? I dont understand these retard tier questions. people will do shit like post a 400lb lean 16 year old and be like
>is this attainable natty
if it was dont you think turbo jacked people would be everywhere?
OP you are far from the first person to think of this. its just not how it happens. getting to your natural limit quicky via roiding is gonna result in a braindead idea of training and terrible diet that wont be able to maintain it when you come off. so alternatively, youll just stay on. by the time youve spent years figuring out how to maintain your natural max it will look tiny because youve been on roids for years. you wont make the gains you think from one cycle and once youe been on for years you'll definitely think why bother coming off.
if it was EASY nobody would WANT IT. that or everybody would be jacked by default because everyone would do it risk free and easy peasy

ah yes, always finding the easy way. If this is your thinking then you will stop lifting eventually in less than a year then hop on to the next trendy thing and find a way to cheapskate into that as well.

Gonna stay here and see opinions. I'm also thinking about it. 90% will probably tell us that it's bs, but stil...

It actually does work like that. I don’t have a direct link but even one cycle is enough to make you gain easier and more. Cellular memory is pretty cool.

I have no idea why so many beg dyels think theyve cracked the secret trick and seen through the matrix. literally everyone would do it if it was so simple

It's fucking retarded. You hit your natty limit then and only then roid, if you want to. Roiding from the start is lazy and pathetic.

Attached: eTvrjqc.jpg (1080x720, 173.83K)

physoc.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1113/jphysiol.2013.264457

Basically, roid for a short while, nuclei in muscle more or less permanently increased, go off cycle, no long term health complications that long time roiders face.
Of course it can’t compete with multiple cycles, you won’t look like a mr Olympian, but you will be stronger and bigger than your natural limit with just one cycle.

I’m doing this when I hit 35 (9 years from now) I should be well beyond my natty limit then and that should sustain me to old age. (At which point I’m considering running a cruise until my death)

Such faulty logic.
It's not about finding the "easy" way. It's about finding the optimal way.

You don't run up 50 flights of stairs for leg day. You do squats. Not because it's easier, but because it's more effective.

OP was just asking a simple question about optimising beginner gains but there's always got to be that guy on this board who thinks he needs to prove his worth and superiority every time he posts.

I’m assuming picrel isn’t attainable natty?

Don't roid if you don’t know how to train, diet, and sleep properly. If you know how to do these things then there isn’t a problem. Critical thinking plays a major role here. There is nothing wrong with people deciding to use steroids if they are aware and content with the consequences.

roiders are no better than transexuals taking estrogen to grow tits, neck urself

pic related is extremely attainable but hes gained too much muscle mass in his shoulders for 10 weeks to be natty imo. but I have no idea and neither does anyone else at the end of the day, it could be lit differently and photoshopped for all I know. they arent dramatic results as far as getting into shape. if youre planning to dramatically change your body in 10 weeks you can run all the roids under the sun and youll still be disappointed

Yeah I meant attainable in 10 weeks, I could see maybe 6 months but 10 weeks is just stupid

you have the order of operations backwards. if you want to maximize your potential then you would get as close to your natty limit as you can THEN roid. if you have any sense at all then you understand that prolonged use of exogenous hormones WILL lead to a premature death and/or severe impacts to your quality of life down the road. anyone saying otherwise is coping.

you squeeze every little bit of potential you can out of your base physiology. you make it so you have years and years of lifting knowledge, dieting discipline, and willpower building THEN you push past your limit and see what you can do with help. you explore that for as long as you want but you must keep in mind that there is a inverse relationship between exploring your curiosity and your longevity. if you don't keep that relationship in mind then you get lost in the sauce and find yourself not waking up from your second heart surgery.

the problem and the reason why people don't generally go about it this way is because people want results NOW and even if the results are sub-optimal. why spend ~8 years "prepping" for my first cycle and building to my natty limit if i can get there in ~2 by blasting? it depends on your philosophy i suppose. i'm not looking for a shortcut to my natty limit (and a fair amount beyond) but rather i want to see how far i can go with and without gear. that's a far more interesting journey, at least to me.

the rest of his physique is ez 6 months buthis shoulders just have a very full roundness to them that I dont have after a year+. my shoulders are my best part too, got 5x5 1pl8 OHP months ago

Roids are a shit idea for "reaching your genetic potential" faster because once you're off them you usually deflate.

I don't know about Any Forumss opinion but as someone with a significant amount of experience roiding my opinion is that it's fucking retarded.

overhead press doesnt build shit for delts. lateral raises all day. his delts arent even that big he is just lean

ROIDS AS SHORTCUTS = RETARDED
AS SIMPLE AS THAT.
IF YOU DO THAT, YOU ARE RETARDED FOR TWO REASONS:
>1
YOU WILL ACHIEVE SHITTY RESULTS. YOU ARE A BEGINNER THEREFORE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY DEVELOP A WORKOUT ROUTINE OR A PROPER DIET, LET ALONE MANAGING ROIDS AND ALL THE SHIT YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF SIDE EFFECTS.
>2
IF YOU HAVE A SHITTY PHYSIQUE IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE IGNORANT AND LACK DISCIPLINE TO GO AFTER THE NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE AND WORKOUT+DIET PROPERLY. ROIDS ARE NOT MAGIC PILLS THAT MAKE YOU LOOK GREAT, ON THE CONTRARY, IT DEMANDS *MORE* KNOWLEDGE AND *MORE* DISCIPLINE.
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! SAY NO TO ROIDS AS SHORTCUT ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
ROIDS ARE FOR THOSE THAT ACHIEVED SOMETHING CLOSE TO THE NATURAL LIMITED, TESTED THEIR OWN WILL POWER, THEIR OWN DISCIPLINE, LEARNED A LOT ABOUT DIET AND WORKING OUT - AND - WANT TO ACHIEVE A BODY THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE NATURALLY. THAT'S THE CORRECT WAY.
ROIDING AS SHORTCUT IS ASKING TO GET A RETARDEDLY BAD PHYSIQUE WORST THAN THAT OF NATTIES AND SPENDING A FUCKTON OF MONEY IN THE PROCESS.

This and this. You should lift to get close to your natty limit because you need to learn how this lifting and fitness thing works before you roid. When you roid you do it on cycles that require maximum effort and planning. Keep in mind that during a cycle you're only going to make so many gains in your few months. You'll want to make those after the easy gains have been had already.

yeah I do lat raises. im not saying hes big or anything but just the way his delt pops over the side round as fuck hes not even that lean

Beta incel. Cluck cluck lmao