Americans think this portion is too small for a child. disgusting food addicts

americans think this portion is too small for a child. disgusting food addicts.

nypost.com/2022/01/19/ny-dad-goes-viral-after-posting-photo-of-sons-school-meal/

Attached: muh blood sugar will drop.png (2276x1946, 1.03M)

Looks terrible, but that's at least 800 calories with the milk, rice, and sauces

This... Kids are just getting fatter. If anything they should be skipping lunch.

My school lunches were awesome. Crispitos were the best, followed closely by turkey gravy and mashhgwm2ed potatoes

>live in wealthiest nation in the world
>food abundance
>people are so poor that they cant afford food
imma call cap on that
even the poorest fucking welfare recipients can afford to give their kids some food

'murica

We had to bring our own food to school. Must be an american thing that children are dependant on school food

Lucky bastards get food

Ew wtf is that

Are you retarded? That's right under 500 calories if you're lucky, and 80% of that is from rice and chocolate milk.

The very poor ones are. Their school meals might be the only things they eat.

>not eating pic related for lunch every single day in high school

fucking plebs

Attached: artworks-000557831976-91gc5v-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 42.03K)

you got a loicense for that greggs?

That aint Greggs, its proper Dutch Albert Heijn frikandelbroodjes

yeah but mommy needs new shoes and a new iphone and daddy (if he's around) needs more funko pops and more games for the PS5 he just bought from an e-scalper

>beans + rice is universally the cheapest food you can buy
>never see it in school lunches
why?

why is the food so shit? God damn it

why the fuck don't parents pack their own kid's lunches anymore?

100 grams of chicken fingers = 275 calories
100 grams of rice = 130 calories
Milk = 120 calories
7 baby carrots = 30 calories
Barbeque Sauce = 46 calories
Red Gold Ketchup = 30 calories

631 calories in Total, halfway between you guys

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 115143.png (1457x847, 874.7K)

Too poor i assume. At least thats what i think, i mean, i am not american and poor, i know shit about american poorness

not in Canada

it's not the portion, it's the garbage food

All of the kids that got free breakfast/lunch at my school were black and Mexican.

dad's original post complains about portion size and quality. it's also free mind you

It indeed looks like dogshit but only a complete fatass would find it small.

>free
he's american so no

I remember getting a square packaged pizza slice and milk, terrible sloppy joe's, teriyaki bowl(the best option), and some other shit.

Too poor. I lived in an apartment since my dad was paying off alimony and they were saving for a house. Mom was stressed out and we were all eating junk food. Which is hilarious because only a decade earlier they were extremely fit riding 100 mile days cycling.

After that I got 1 sandwhich for lunch and with shitty nasty bread.

Some days I wonder how my body and others were affected by shitty diets throughout their childhoods. Was super tall as a kid, then got fat, and ended up normal height as an adult.

Forget the portions, that shit is a school lunch? You need to start kneecapping the supervisors in the parking lot, they're running away with a lot of money for sure

Not true. There were also somalis at my school who ate for free

literally OBSESSED with America.