By what age should a man be married in order to be considered healthy, Any Forums?

By what age should a man be married in order to be considered healthy, Any Forums?

Attached: D5EE6B65-402E-4AA8-8B40-2DBDE739DB8C.jpg (1125x1390, 1.27M)

Never.

/thread

t. nobody wants him anyway

>married
that's an insult in these days

t. wants to be zeroed and cucked

dont. it will slowly kill you.

24. Everything else is a cope

Depends entirely on your plans with education, work etc.

>married
Why?

Marriage is a zero sum game that only incels play because of their fear of loneliness.

This thread is depressing. I'm aware Any Forums is a terrible metric for judging this, but have western men really been deceived into believing that marriage is something to be avoided? Where I grew up every young man or woman has the same goal: to find a wife/husband and start a family. I myself am married and I don't know what I'd do if I woke up one morning and my wife wasn't there beside me. What caused this negative outlook on marriage in the west? How can it be fixed?

shouldn’t you all be posting your fur babies on Reddit right now? lmao how can you willfully end your bloodlines you fucking retards, it’s literally the only proven meaning of life at the moment and you children would rather fuck off and play video games until you die. won’t be long though, when you hit your 40s with no wife and no children the chances of you killing yourself skyrocket.

21, that’s assumed you’ve been dating her for a few years too. EVERYTHING else is actual cope. That’s not your partner. You just settled for each other.

A tragic cycle where both men and women expect things to be perfect and then give up when things start to get hard. That’s if they bothered in the first place.

>fur babies
That’s what I called your gf last night

If you're not married by 30, you are literally part of all the sad losers in the "unwanted" pile.

>marriage=children
retard

>What caused this negative outlook on marriage in the west?
Sour grapes.
>How can it be fixed?
It can't. These guys are undesirable and revel in their undesirability. Literally no one thinks of them as husband material, so they pretend it's by their own conscious choice.

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (480x360, 44.07K)

In my opinion 35-40 is a good age for marriage. I live in a third world country where the women are not jewed to the core yet so is pretty easy to get a decent and good looking one. But I get where this posters are coming from. I've read some absurd bullshit like women straight laughing at their height, not having an iphone or balding. If thats true no wonder why they dont want to marry

Attached: goal_body.jpg (930x1032, 70.37K)

The desire for instant gratification is also to blame here. Relationships are a lengthy process, and finding someone you're willing to marry takes even longer. There's also a proven relationship between the length of a relationship prior to marriage and divorce, with longer relationships having a much lower divorce rate.
I think young people today know that rushing into marriage is a bad idea, but at the same time they aren't willing to date someone for a few years before proposing marriage. It's a not a good combination. They just want the sex and comfort that comes with a relationship, then once it's used up move on to the next one.

Post your max bench right now

Not gonna sell my freedom to a toxic cumdumpster

>I myself am married and I don't know what I'd do if I woke up one morning and my wife wasn't there beside me
That's why. Marriage leaves you open to vulnerability because you've put your happiness and sense of meaning into another person. I've seen plenty of men that had picturesque marriages at 30 that then turned into fat, alcoholic divorcees by 45. It happened to my parents, my friends, my friend's parents, and several others.

>I don't know what I'd do if I woke up one morning and my wife wasn't there beside me
So you have no other drive than other people?

Why would other people matter? I married the woman I love and that's all I need.

Laws for men.
In my country, she can basically say you hit her with no proofs and you must spend 24 hours in prison and prove your innocence. Also, in case of divorce, with rates around 60/70%, she gets as much as law can give her, and i have not gotten into the toxicity of her mind and ideals, spouting the most retarded liberal bs all day, and degrading you constantly while she larps as this empowered and strong woman. You have to keep frame 24/7 or you are ridiculed by her or her friends. Culture also encourages her to follow her happiness and that nothing can impede her from achieving that, so your 4-5-6 even decades long relationship can go down the toilet when she eventually feels bored.
And im not even talking about her career, she will always put that before you.

25-30 but looong relationship since 16 at least

This is your brain on oxytocin
Like said your put your happiness and sense into a other person

Attached: 1513112221560.jpg (589x570, 135.15K)