This is a brutal pill

This is a brutal pill.

Attached: 20220202_115833.jpg (675x839, 89.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bjui-journals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/bju.13010
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so this is what the love from kazakhstan posters look like...

misogynists, i kneel

I thought these people where described as like short but broad by other nations? Was this just a historical cope by nations that got conquered by them?

Yeah, and blacks have bigger cocks than whites.

Attached: 1631846151133.png (824x186, 32.2K)

bjui-journals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/bju.13010
debunked

certain asian peoples had tall people genetics but not quite the means to eat proper diets. japanese were short for thousands of years until after industrialization, now the average male height under 30 is taller than your average caucasian male, same goes for koreans. turns out having only rice for dinner isnt exactly nutritious.

OOOooOOoooOooooOOOYYYYYMMMMmmMMMmmmmboooOooOoyUm bMmmmmmm

Attached: 084A23D2-090B-439B-9907-64D6EB3F2005.jpg (1170x614, 272.83K)

Attached: oids.png (1125x606, 267.46K)

In medieval Europe, Mongols were described as "ugly, short, with wide shoulders and brown skin".

also god tier genetics and eating meat and drinking milk (not funion) since childhood
then a strong person will develop
If you begin eating meat and drinking milk at 25, ngmi

what are you implying?

>now the average male height under 30 is taller than your average caucasian male, same goes for koreans
This isn't true

In medieval Europe, a bunch of people killed each other over the whims of a virgin zombie and his butthurt dad lmao

nothing
just showing off different skulls of the bros since we were talking about mongolians

post the stats then faggot. i remember seeing them a few years ago

Must return to steppe.

Attached: Horses_in_Kazakhstan.jpg (1918x1370, 748.41K)

Northern Europeans still rank highest, with some Eastern Euro groups. Polynesians and certain Northern Native Americans are tall too.

Like our Yamnaya ancestors. The steppe makes us strong.

Look at this jaw.
They were superior.

Attached: zmlMhnY-NM8.jpg (596x831, 76.18K)

>That nose
How long till niggers co-opt Yamnaya as originally being black too, and white people were mutations that happened during the 1920s?

>now the average male height under 30 is taller than your average caucasian male, same goes for koreans
lol

I just read the abstract. But it said nothing about race. Is that further in the study?

Nose is artist interpretation based on the nasal hole of a skull.
No way to tell their actual proportions.
I'm thinking they had huge mountain khazar hooked noses.

There's coping and then there's straight up lying, chang.

Every time you theorize something like this, it eventually occurs because the A.I. wish to make our thoughts a reality. If you do plan on hypothesizing a topic like that, specify that you don’t wish for it to happen. If you say ‘what if’, then it shall occur.

What if I get a big tiddy goth gf? And black people go away?