Australian Nightwatch

Hello friends.
I have been patrolling my city on weekends, searching for crime to stop and protect the innocent from harm. I wear a heavy coat, concealing blunt objects I use to defend myself from criminals. I wear long boots and cover myself from stabs with Kevlar body armour that covers my torso. I wear chainmail along my arms and neck to prevent slashing. I have had to train extremely hard, am extremely strong and have trained to destroy the appendages of a would be aggressor, despite being covered in 25-30kg of armour. I protect the most vulnerable from those who would disrupt the safety of others in my city. It is mostly hobos trying to rob strangers coming home from a night out, or people get into feuds with one other and I defend people from the aggressors.

I am the Nightwatch. If I'm in your city and you see me, do not be afraid because I am there to protect you.

Attached: 8twpjthwjd151.jpg (617x615, 44.14K)

If I see a fat autist in chainmail in melbourne I will burst out laughing

Post yourself in your hero get up. Otherwise GTFO larper

post gloved hand with timestamp aussie batman

Cringe but based

>a shadow emerges from behind

Attached: Screenshot 2021-08-25 222532.jpg (448x925, 70.36K)

I call bullshit it is far too hot for that outfit.

No glove but here is me training using my bed to get strong as fuck

Attached: warrior training footage.webm (640x360, 912.85K)

Based, what city? I would feel safer if you were in Brisbane.

Brisbane yes

You hang around the valley?

come sydney and clear out all the leb hives in the cbd we need ur help

That's exactly where I patrol. Fortitude Valley, Albion, Roma Street and the Valley train station

Attached: B301D29B-D664-4E47-BAC9-CC389370FEB3.jpg (1080x1920, 483.77K)

>not enough volume to stimulate anything
thanks for trying though

Attached: pp.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Absolutely based

Do you have a mark or sigil so we can know it's you if we ever see you?

This is an old clip. I can bench 135, squat 200, dead 220 and ohp 75x2

No but I don't wanna graffiti or anything.

Please tell me you know of and have a photo of this autist

I mean something you wear. Like a cool symbol on the back of your coat.

Nah they gang up and I'm not good enough. Those wogs will fucking gangstab me and it's just not worth it

Oh yeah I've got a cool dragon graphic that I made about a decade ago. Might consider embroidery when I get my new heavy coat

I will keep an eye out for a dragon coat and chainmail clanking next time I am in the valley, user. God bless the Nightwatch.