Completely annihilates your health

>completely annihilates your health
is there a more shitty food than bread and butter? everytime you eat this shit you could have ate a banana or fresh veggies and your body would have thanked you x1000 more.
also bread+butter is addictive as fuck and it never really makes you feel less hungry cause obviously it's dead food with almost 0 nutrients.

Attached: 54244242.jpg (940x529, 66.95K)

Vegetables are terrible for you
Fruits are terrible for you
The healthiest people in human history ate mainly meat dairy and grain paired with rigorous exercise
Vegetables? Empty, very little nutritional value altogether when compared to organ meat also tastes like garbage
Fruit? Literally candy
Grains are ok because they are at least calorie dense and cheap but are inferior to animal products

Attached: 1643776271405.jpg (640x647, 42.25K)

But you don't eat it by yourself. You eat it with 8-14 eggs to supplement your meal with extra, fat, right?

15 sugar cubes per 500 ml of coca-cola
9 sugar cubes in a banana
Keep eating your fruits slaveboy kek

Attached: 1640265650849.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

There is literally nothing wrong with sugar

High fructose corn syrup is fucking poison. Everyone who decided to shift to that from sugar should be slowly tortured to death.

As long as its accompanied with other nutrients

Fuck I love butter brod. I eat bread and butter as a side with a nice chicken stew or pulled chicken.
Its basically my form of rice. Butter isn't a seed oil so it's fine by me, I even make my own butter and use the leftover buttermilk for biscuits.

Not even. Most mass gainers contain maltodextrin. A fair amount of powerlifters have honey or simple carbohydrates before a heavy session, long distance runners drink it with salty water for hydration and energy.

Sugar isn't bad if you exercise, it's necessary post workout to restore glycogen stores and it even increases muscle protein synthesis when used like that.

I just meant in regard to spiking insulin chances of developing resistance

>The healthiest people in human history
Life expectancy of 40 but alright

You're supposed to eat steak and butter for good health.
Add bread only if you have lots of daily physical activity

Who the fuck eats raw bread and butter?

Usually you add meat and/or veggies on it. That's what makes it better than mcdonkeys. Unless you're going on some strict diet, it's fine.

>is there a more shitty food than bread and butter?
Anything in the US, I guess.

>Who the fuck eats raw bread and butter?
American detected.

Yea let's love so long that you can't do anything and it hurts to piss and you can't even walk properly. People should in their 50s

>Life expectancy of 40 but alright
fake and gay, "average life 40" is intentionally skewed using infant mortality. people didnt just hit 40 and die, can you think for yourself mate/

I've heard that misunderstanding be corrected so many times, how does it still exist?

Most people don't understand statistics and how easily they can be manipulated. People are dumb.

In my country it's breakfast and lunch. I can't understand other country's that spend 4 hours cooking breakfast or lunch. That's ineffective. Ngmi.
>Dutch

i fucking love bread

Attached: 309.png (600x400, 123.51K)

>Butter
What?