Just got back from the GYM

Just got back from the GYM

its literally filled w/ indians who don't know how to lift

imagine the smell

pic related

Attached: IMG_5222.jpg (3024x4032, 2.84M)

baka

Attached: IMG_5225 2.jpg (3024x4032, 3.49M)

My wife insisted we get a new build home and I swear all my neighbors are Indian families who stuff 10 people into 3 bedroom homes. They all take walks outside and never wave back or smile when I drive past them to go to work. God I hate pajeets

Yeah it happened to mine when they reopened after the first round with COVID. Place used to look like a wignat's wet dream and now its filled with em.

The ones at my gym don't seem to smell like much though, thank goodness

this is in canada

legit worst ppl to go to the gym w/

When i lived in vancouver the chinks at least didnt smell and only took the small weights

I bet your neighbourhood smell like curry

I have whites like myself directly next door to me on either side so I'm safe from it

Is this Lifetime Fitness? It's $100 a month and its always full of indians too

Im a mortgage loan officer. Every fucking indian I talk to is a software engineer that is buying new construction.

this is why i home gym now

goodlife

im grandfathered in at 40 dollar /month which is normally 70/month

I cant really switch

in Canada they get the Brampton mortgage and fraud their income w/ 20 family members

Hello friends

its probably the one thing us whites do wrong, the ethnics all stay together and buy property together and increase the family wealth. where us whites all want to get outta home asap and build shit by our-self's

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Yeah I hate Indians too
They have really infested the gym like cockroaches

They look pretty jacked

Imagine wanting people you hate to wave back at you lmao do you have a personality disorder?

post body

It's not a lot to ask for someone to acknowledge another human being, especially one that mogs them so hard

>t. personality disorder

Narcissism and the inability to feel empathy for others are key traits of any good Any Forumsizen

yo wtf same thing at my gym. did the indian version of Any Forums just add their own Any Forums or smth? why are they all coming, had 4 indians in the gym today which is unheard of.

I doubt he'd hate them if they acted like normal fucking non-asshole human beings
t. pajeet who says hey how's it going to everyone in public
the funny thing is, everyone these days is so damn scared of everyone they just don't respond, and don't make eye contact. These are the masktards. You pass them on the sidewalk and they pretend you don't exist, even though you know they know you're there. A simple greeting is met with them scurrying away like a fucking rodent.

The next type is the guy who makes eye contact with you like it's a face-off or something. You greet them and you get this confused look on their face. Sometimes they say hi, sometimes they don't.

Finally, maybe 1 percent of people, is what I'd call call a normal human. At least, maybe this was normal in 1990. You say hi, and they smile, and they say hi back.

Hey how's it going?

>puts on second mask and increases walking pace to light jog

I'm actually a bit drunk, but hey. Read my post again, my spelling and grammar is better than 98 percent of the retards that populate this world, at least. Anyway it's going alright, I have a math exam tomorrow, I should be okay for it. I have to a study a bit tomorrow, but still, I should be fine.

What about you? How's your day been?

>captha: th0td

This is literally how people are these days in California. I sincerely wish I were joking, man. I see people give each other a 10ft berth when they pass on the sidewalk like every other human being is automatically going to just kill them.

I noticed an influx of Indians at my gym after the new year, too. Some of them smell pretty bad.

GOOD MORNING SIRS

Dude same in Seattle area. Coming from a red state in the south, it's so bizarre being surrounded by hordes of rude chinks and soibois who double mask outdoors and do everything to avoid you on a deserted sidewalk.
>t. 22 yo pajeet software engineer who always says hi to people on my daily walk

Attached: 1563149348721.jpg (705x436, 150.36K)