What is the point of maxing out on incline bench?

what is the point of maxing out on incline bench?

Attached: incline.webm (400x532, 2.97M)

>bench
Deserved it
Gay meme lift

There's no point of maxing out on any lift besides being a retarded ego lifter. Higher reps will make you bigger and stronger faster than doing low heavy reps.

If this happens just toss it to your side, like completely turn yourself using your legs and toss it to the left or right. Once it starts coming down and you have no force to push up you need to rotate it out or else the only place it can go is YOUR HEAD

how the fuck could you not even be able to roll the weight off your neck if you could almost do a full rep with it? doing a PR after you completely gassed yourself? what a dumb fag.

Supposably if you have to do anything with your chest, e.g. throw a punch or throw a ball, you're going to be leaning forward, putting yourself in an incline position with your arm to chest position

I only do benching with safety bars in a rack, it's absolutely retarded most chain gyms don't and instead have some shitty bench setup.

My uni gym has no safeties
I do dips there instead

that was a half rep at best. wasn't even close. he's a retard

Looked like he was unconscious

Regardless, too bad the spastic zoomer survived. Any tiktok user deserves death

There isn't any. It's an accessory
195 x 9, 4 sets is all you need

>twigs for arms
>attempting 215
>attempting 215 incline
the fuck was the thought process here?

Attached: rr.jpg (926x761, 48.64K)

hes hot
what is it about pain thats so hot

subtle fight club larp

Fake

drama queen, ive failed bench many times

Imagine being trapped on an incline bench of all things.

>get midway up
>fuark not gonna make it
>control descent slowly, aiming for hip crease
>land bar on lower abs
>sit up, get u with bar
it's litteraly that simple to bail out of a failed bench without even the roll of shame

If you're gonna fail, whether on flat or incline bench, DON'T bring the bar over your face. If you're doing decline bench without a spotter then God help you.

What's the point of doing flat bench? Incline is easily more functional.

PR LET'S GOOOO

Attached: 26553857423428.webm (480x853, 1.57M)

incline bench is easy to bail out of, just roll the bar onto your lap and get up. I usually do 8-10 reps so it is easy to get up with the weight. Honestly I don't know why anyone outside of powerlifters (not "powerlifters" who take up the rack for 2 hours and have never done a meet) or kids in a high school weight room having fun max out.

He didn't even lift the bar!

But rude