Is this true

Is this true

Attached: A258B4D8-E67D-4B35-96B6-95CDFBA53A7B.jpg (1169x1939, 520.32K)

bump

idk i've made decent progress using 3x10 but you should always do warm up lighter sets that dont count, and always be trying to increase the weight, eg first set at 50lbs felt easy? second set move up to the 55lbs, and then either stay at the higher weight or back off to 50lbs again, and after a few sessions you should be going from let's say 3x10 @ 50lbs to 3x10 of 55lbs; and then mixing in the 60lbs as you're able.

dont know why but for me i always feel strongest on the second set which is why i gave the example that way, but i dont think it has to be the second set

Attached: 1633377070058.jpg (2560x1920, 391.65K)

More of her pls

I've been doing drop sets of 3 x 10, have I been doing it wrong the whole time?

Tin eye finds nothing, who is this chink slut

Bump

Idk the strongest guy in my gym (385 bench press and former bodybuilder) says he never lifts to failure and always leaves a couple reps in the tank. Logically I have to trust him over a random post on an anonymous image board

You can literally see her herpes bumps under her panties.

I do warmup sets for some but not all of my movements.

Like squats I'll do a set of 3-5 (fewer reps than my workout set) starting at 1pl8 and ramping up 10kg at a time until I'm at my working weight, then do my exercise. I've never heard of doing higher rep for the warmup sets but I guess it'd work too. It shouldn't make a difference though.

Yes it is
There are countless studies using a very basic 8-12 exercises covering the whole body, for 1 hard set of 8-12, that inevitably result in ++muscle and --fat after six weeks. That should really be how all people start training until they reach a plateau and have to make it more complicated, but oh well.
Look into delorme-watkins, this is what they put together and remains the baseline for a good program.
Remember, you want to put a stimulus on the muscle then stop and wait until it fades, not run the muscle into the ground with hard set after hard set. Unless genetically you don't respond to a single bout of intensity, hard luck.

Pretty sure that's just pubes

OP is the same faggot that posted this in the earlier thread. Fuck off retard OP.

its a routine that WILL get results but for ultimate gains, and veterans and those who just know pro methods going way back and get passed along..
you need to remove weights until once again you cant lift, do it again, then again. 2 or three times is good enough. when you rest and come back youll be stronger. this is especially useful for maxing.

based retard

Source please

user half the people on this board don't even lift, see if you can find studies on it or better conduct one on yourself

some lifts you should probably avoid to failure because even with spotters you could fuck your shit up
it's still good to know your limits though

yeah it’s true, you’ll never in a million years catch me doing that though
>smolov jr for everything all the time

i think for compounds you dont
but for single joint you should

Bump for one of the few threads actually discussing fitness on this coomer board.

alright, I will start doing it.
I mostly left 1-2 reps in the tank for the first two of my three sets, which worked alright, but such high volume has been fucking up my wrists.
Strength gains have also not been great, which I'm focusing on since I reached my weight goal.

Tldr: workout until failure