I started finasteride, how fucked am I?

I started finasteride, how fucked am I?

Attached: 2FA447F8-1C15-4930-86F1-94B724DFB2D3.jpg (300x300, 20.63K)

Update us in a month OP. I am NW3. Thinking it's time to hop on fin.

just watch out for penis detachment syndrome, if you catch it early you can still regain (partial) functionality

I’m on my first dose tonight
When I don’t bust a nut in at least 5 days, my dick becomes painfully hard. I think I’ll be okay.

I've been on it for a decade (had a two year gap after year four, started thinning again, got it mostly back).
My dick works fine. Only difference is i don't lose as much hair in the shower and i ejaculate far more.

I remember looking on Reddit people experiences of Fin, and there was this I think Pajeet who said something along the lines of “Fin can give ED or make you extra horny.. luckily I got the latter heh”, then I went to check his recent posts and he was still on Reddit years later saying that fin fucked up with him, and to stop and his now looking for a hair transplant,

This is why lm never getting on it

Attached: 3c35b9567b3b04f56c7c3a4665475911.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

Why would you listen to a pajeet though? They are literally on the border of retardation.

>dies before 70

Been on it a year. No sides.

Bump
Scared to take it here

Which one is it?

I’m 21 years old and diving right into it because fuck it. If my dick stops working, it’s probably from living an unhealthy lifestyle on top on the finasteride. I could lose my hair, regret it, and then get a hair hair transplant only to have to take fin to retain ground, so why not start now instead of later?

been on it 6 years, never had any sides. neither have any of my friends who're on it.

Taking fin is part of a hair transplant though
If you get a transplant without fin you'll just lose your hair again, wont you?

Did nothing for me so not much. I would look into duta tho

Are u srs
How much do you take

May as well cut your dick off now.

Took fin, had sides. Lowered dose, still had sides (0.2mg works around the same fyi).
Started applying progesterone cream, sides gone.

Literally just go talk to a dermatologist about it. The idea that it's dangerous is such a Any Forums meme. Every guy in LA takes this shit. Every rich guy takes this shit.

>Every guy in LA takes this shit.
No wonder California is full of faggots.

Based Leo enjoyer

>taking female hormones
>based
Choose one, and only one