So, Any Forums. Do you like eating sardines, or do you still have the palate of a child?

So, Any Forums. Do you like eating sardines, or do you still have the palate of a child?

Attached: deens.jpg (732x549, 79.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlORfF81ZHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for king oscar

based

I've liked them since I was a child. The only bad thing being those fucking disgusting spines.

Attached: file.png (636x719, 281.72K)

fuck it, the bones are edible. just eat it.

>doesn't enjoy the subtle crunch and calcium boost of a spine
literally ngmi

What flavours bros I’m trying to get off the tunapill

>missing out on that God tier calcium
sad
nothing but olive oil, some salt and pepper

>flavours
it's a fucking fish not a dorito faggot, just get sardines in brine or sardines in oil jfc

Attached: 1457233460445 (2020_09_30 14_42_46 UTC).jpg (338x305, 34.32K)

Mail me your spines pls, theyre my favorite part.

The cracked pepper King Oscar's are p good ngl

I usually finish my cat leftovers yummy

buy the ones in olive oil and put old bay on them

I feed these to my dog

plain olive oil or tomato sauce are the best

The spines fucking break apart like sugar cubes. They don't even taste like anything you fucking nigger.

never again.

no, seriously. NEVER AGAIN in my fucking life will i eat a sardine. You idiots convinced me to take the deenz pill back when covid first started, before anyone really even knew about it. I remember both Any Forums and Any Forums (/cvg/) saying that food was going to run short, places were going to cllose, and that we needed to stock up on long lasting food.

well guess what? they were right, but FUCKING SARDINES? hell no. i had sardines for all 3 meals a day at one point because everything closed in new jersey. hell my local supermarket even shut down fully at one point. I had deenz on bread for breakfast, deenz and rice for lunch, and deenz in pasta for dinner. EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.

never again. you couldnt pay me to eat a deen. not even a million.

Wait, you can fucking eat them?? Holy shit I can't believe I've been missing out on them all these years, I'm unironically retarded but thanks for the heads up anons

Olive oil with red pepper or green chile. Canned kipper and smoked oysters are great too

I only eat them if they are deboned

youtube.com/watch?v=LlORfF81ZHM

FUCK I LOVE DEENZ SO MUCH

PEPPERCORN OR MED FLAVOR IS BEST