Do you love yourself, Any Forums?

Do you love yourself, Any Forums?

Attached: 2018-06-23_15-40-46_UTC.jpg (1080x1350, 246.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Du7P8jGchPc
youtu.be/T1vZhTl9TIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

of course, im white and rich

> I will never experience this despite being good looking because of my autism....

Bros....im scared...

Fuck it bro embrace it, I'm a kissless virgin as well we're just different creatures that's all, go at least become a ripped kissless virgin fuck em all

No. My hate is part of my anger, and my anger is part of my drive to improve. If I start loving myself, I'll be doomed.

Ive kissed before. I meant. Loving someone and that person Loving you back.

Is too much work to make it happen and my autism does not let me. This girl I liked has friendzoned me twice and the only thing it could be is my personality because I know she thinks.im atttactive...

So it's a never ending battle?

>Ive kissed before
then you're not a different creature at all, in fact you're entirely normal

if a girl was attracted enough to kiss you, then there's no reason to think that you're not able to experience the same with another girl and more

Yes.

Attached: h6x4_3n4zsr_8vvkxfpgqn9xoh9v0_vjvnqojc4vfsg.png (350x355, 98.15K)

I'd say 50/50 , its dynamic.

Attached: 03-22-08-tumblr_p4i7j5pNdr1wv6q2so1_400.jpg (400x590, 44.07K)

>5 inches dick
What do you think?

Attached: 1575591601040.jpg (1920x1080, 273.41K)

I like myself but at the same time I'm a 32yo, fucked up teeth, still at home NEET and that disgustes myself.
My inability to take action and do something with my life is depressing too.

I always love myself, but most days, I hate the world.

If I don't hate, I won't feel anything at all. I can't bear that.

Experience what? That picture is from a site called fapdungeon. I don’t think they love each other

youtube.com/watch?v=Du7P8jGchPc

It's complicated. I probably love myself more than I hate, but there are definitely certain bits about myself that I'm quite unhappy with.

I understand.
youtu.be/T1vZhTl9TIU

I kinda hate myself but according to photofeeler I’m a 6.5/10… i expected much MUCH worse.

fpbp

same

I do. I am a deeply flawed person who has done terrible things, but I get a little better, a little stronger mentally and physically each day. If I don't love myself who will?

Why yes, do love myself how did you know. Even though I'm far from perfect and mosth people would seethe about one thing or another about me if they were in my shoes.