Diet

My diet consists solely of white rice, eggs, a multi vitamin, and occasionally chicken.

what should i add to fix it.

Attached: roice.jpg (650x465, 56.1K)

Leafy greens

I like oranges

Beans

Milk and other dairy, oranges like the other user said, maybe ripe bananas, coffee, beef liver, ground beef

Easy question. You could add a couple other foods and make a nutritionally complete diet that satisfies all your micros.

Daily
2 eggs
Carrot raw dessert/snack
Orange (or berry/melon)
Cranberry juice or iodised salt
Spinach (cooked)
Bell pepper
Chicken stock/bone broth
Yoghurt/ Calcium (cheese)
10 almonds
Red meat
Fatty fish 2x week minimum
White rice
Sweet potato

ZMA supplement
500mg sodium before training, and after if you sweat a lot

Some kind of ruminant and fish.

unsweet cranberry juice or strait welches?

vertical-pilled again..

vegetables

white rice,
>brown rice
eggs,
>cheese
a multi vitamin,
>Huel(tm) brand meal replacement
and occasionally chicken.
>anything but chicken

Potatoes and and some fruits like and also some and

>unsweet cranberry juice or strait welches?
Both contain iodine and antioxidants, but welches is probably loaded with sugar or sweeteners. If you’re drinking sweeteners, avoid anything that ends in “lose” like ”sucralose” or “itol” like “xylitol”, as they affect gut bacteria. Anything containing sugar is best consumed with a meal, or soon before or after a workout, in order to limit the insulin spike.

TL:DR
>For micros: either
>For long term health: avoid sugar and sweeteners

I mix mine with orange juice and drink it during my workout.

Guilty, have never felt better than following this diet. I have become a shameless shill, doomed to spread word of the undeniable power of the vertical diet. It’s hard to believe such a simple answer exists to all my diet foibles

>10 almonds

Attached: linmanuel.jpg (222x226, 13.83K)

I actually use 10g almonds, and I chuck them in a blender with 200g yoghurt, 16g whey, a banana, and depending on my macros, some peanut butter and oats. It’s delicious and can be tailored to include any amount fat/protein/carb. It’s usually 600-900 kcal depending on what I’ve got left for the day, it’s tasty and it’s easy.

10g of almonds is 10 almonds

10 almonds is the amount that doesn’t cause any digestive issues for sensitive guts, and will fulfil your micros on this diet

Oh and coconut milk or almond milk or cows milk, whatever I fancy BUT NO Š0!

steak

Can't blame you. I'm even more of an autist and have been full Peatard the last 1. 5 years. Took a bit of time to adjust it to my needs (basically dairy, eggs, red meat, oranges, raw carrot, coffee and sugar) but I feel great.

Pretty similar, slightly different substitutions in my diet which is low-fodmap

ITT only serious dieters

Attached: diet.gif (426x504, 15.14K)

replace rice with sweet potatoes
replace chicken with beef
add veggies and dairy