Should I just roid...

Should I just roid? I've been lifting on and off since I was 16 but only seriously since I turned 18 but I've never had a lean/cut body like you see on actors, I mean, I've gotten stronger, but I still don't have the body I want. What do? I don't want to have to lift until I'm fucking 28 just to have a decent body.

Attached: 1641336583694.png (1080x1350, 1023.21K)

>Should I just roid?
Don't take steroids. It causes serious health problems down the road.
>I don't want to have to lift until I'm fucking 28 just to have a decent body.
>wanting it to be easy

>>I don't want to have to lift until I'm fucking 28 just to have a decent body.
>>wanting it to be easy
I just dont want to miss the peak of my life by being a dyel lifter who counts macros and kills himself at the gym every day for gains that never show up

my major concern would be that unless you have a definite goal body in mind for your end outcome, you are not gonna ever be happy with the results and want more and more. ie, you’d get bigger muscles at first but then you’d start thinking “well now i’ve got this easy way to make them always continue getting bigger” and never be satisfied. it’s like how anachans always think they can be skinnier. you also need to detach your body image from your health and seriously consider whether it’s worthwhile to inject shit for vanity and superficial appearance.

i hate roiders as a rule but if you have to do it then do it safely

Enjoying sterilizing yourself and organ failure

>just to have a decent body.
What is your definition of a decent body?

>miss the peak of my life
>going to the gym
How would taking proper care of your body count as missing the peak of your life? I’d argue that treating it like absolute shit would count as “missing the peak”. Just lift for an hour every other day and you’ll still have plenty of time to do fun shit while seeing results. And get your bf% low, that’ll change things immensely.

Try getting lean, you may actually like how you look.

Don't try to kill yourself to push more weight if you're on a cut though.

I'm partly just frustrated with the insane lack of progress I have, I'm not sure if I just accidentally crushed my balls or something, but I can never seem to make any significant gains. I feel like a total dyel even though my numbers go up sometimes, I just cant seem to get see the same 'transformations' lots of normies do.
>Enjoying sterilizing yourself and organ failure
I doubt I'll ever have a child user
>organ failure
I can live with that, plus I was thinking more of a test cycle not running something insane. Relax.
>How would taking proper care of your body count as missing the peak of your life?
strictly speaking, it wouldnt, but I'd atleast look like I was taking care of my body. Right now I'm built but not like "movie hero" built.
I suppose, but what then? If I get lean and still look like shit should I just pin?
I think I'd know when I get there, its probably out of reach natty though.

just cut, you fatty

im not fat, but if I cut, wont I lose all my gains? I've been maintenance for like 2 years now

>I think I'd know when I get there
This is the way anorexic people think. Be wary, bro

surely there is a day when you wake up and think "I am big enough" though, right?

no, eat high protein and keep training as you do.
should mitigate muscle catabolism.

If you're a man you're a pussy.
Man can become muscular if they train right, eat right even if you slightly lost genetic lottery.
If you're a woman with good genes right eating right training you will get nice muscle but probably never great shoulders. If your genes are bad you are fucked. Anyway taking low doses on anavar is probably the best way as these doses won't fuck your body(for man same doses would be nearly insignificant as they already have high test levels and they basically have to go high if they want major increase).

Attached: 1637747067073.jpg (550x2058, 138.03K)

how long do cuts usually last? Until I'm down to 8% bodyfat?
>Man can become muscular if they train right, eat right even if you slightly lost genetic lottery.
yes, I believe this is true, however I just dont see many gains. Sometimes I even wonder if I'm extremely low test or something.

>I don't want to have to lift until I'm fucking 28 just to have a decent body.
Maybe unlike most of you faggots I actually *like* lifting but I can never understand viewpoints like these.
Are you not planning on lifting until you're 28 (and beyond) anyway? Do you think lifting is something you do for a year or two and then walk away? People say fitness is a lifestyle for a reason.
Let's say you do get that physique you want, with or without roids. Ok, great...now do you think if you stop lifting (or pinning) that you'll keep it? If you want to actually look like you lift, you're gonna still be lifting when you're 28 either way.

*Maybe because

however long you want. you could pick something arbitrary like a timeframe, weight goal or body fat percentage.

>Are you not planning on lifting until you're 28 (and beyond) anyway?
Yes, my main issue here is that I'm worried that even if I lifted daily until I was 40 I'd still look dyel. I wonder if I nuked my hormone production or something somehow as a teen because some faggot doctor put me on a ton of meds, now, years later (not on any meds), I cant make any gains.

There should be, yes. But if that day never comes, it's just as likely there's something wrong with your mind than there actually is with your body. Much more likely, actually.
Body dsymorphia is a thing.

> Right now I'm built but not like "movie hero" built
Movie heroes take steroids. To achieve that body it's gonna take a few years and calorie tracking to do it natty. If you really want fast movie hero body then take roids. But do it carefully. They have $100k+ put into making them strong with trainers and shit

There's no way you'll look dyel at 40 unless you're completely dogging it or have literally zero idea what you're doing.
And not that we have any shortage of posters in either of those categories on this god-forsaken board, but after 20 years of lifting you would almost have to go out of your way to not be pretty big.

Worrying about what you may look like in the future will get you nowhere. Do some real research and make sure you are eating properly and lifting properly and then if in a couple more years you still feel like you look like shit then destroy your body with roids

sounds like solid advice.
I suppose, I still do think that I nuked my test production because of the doc that nuked me with meds as a teen, to this day my leg hair still falls out.

Is kimchi good for you?

Attached: 1640988632283.jpg (1440x1800, 131.82K)