>post a video of your lift
if you want form advice or mires

>programs, stretching, bands, lift tutorials
pastebin.com/V84Y0J9Y

>tripfag numbers
pastebin.com/UDxRMnjw

>conjugate pastebin
pastebin.com/hwpZANaT

Attached: Chud8.jpg (1074x1067, 132.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/BGYcu2B7eGk?feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for have sex

There's a difference between cope free and making it so some people have to press from a skullcrusher position and others don't. Obviously not a fair comparison. Stuff like that doesn't happen with cope free bench.

all roads lead to cunny

I do conjugate and get tattoos to make rebpublicans seethe.

Attached: LouisSimmonsAndBorisSheiko.jpg (275x183, 9.35K)

>it's not fair
Don't care. We all have leverages that make certain lifts easier or harder.

Most relevant books for proper training:
>Louie Simmons
Westside Barbell Book of Methods, Bench Press Manual, and Book of Squat and Deadlift. Best author for training fundamentals, guidelines are quite loose.
>Cory Swede Burns
5th Set, and 5th Set Evolutions. Most up to date training program templates, only the bench peak is outdated.
>Jim Wendler
5/3/1 for Powerlifting, 5/3/1 Forever. 5/3/1 for PL is a great beginner book, and if you like it, Forever can be used to adapt it for longer term progress.
All of the books are poorly written because muscleheads cannot into the English language. And they are all in the pastebin in Bobstein's drive.

Attached: 1643252196561.png (1030x962, 490.73K)

Approved Intermediate Programs for /plg/
>Bro Tier (trying hard, having sex, loving life required)
Texas Method 3-Day (best basic template for early intermediate)
Madcow Intermediate (best for early intermediate, less customizable version of TM)
Texas Method 4-day Split Model from PPST.
5th Set (late intermediates, must support BLM)
Conjugate (most popular program in the general, /r/powerlifting program of the year, early advanced (>1400 total)
Heavy Light Medium (easier version of TM)
Juggernaut Method 2.0 (a more periodized 5/3/1)
Anything with Simon in the name

>Nerd Tier (must have IQ higher than bodyweight in kg)
Nuckols Average to Savage
TSA 9 Week
Sheiko Gold ($ monthly subscription good goy, not recommended for poorfags)

>Meme Tier (might work if you love memes)
GZCL (any variation)
Destroy the Opposition (J. Lewis)
Cube Kingpin
The Cube (+ Predator)
Westside for Skinny Bastards
Candito 6 Week (You will look like a large baby)
Greg Nuckols 28 Free Programs
Sheiko
Smolov Jr.
Bulgarian/Bugenhagen Method
Slavic Swole
nSuns 5/3/1 (written by a 1200 total Redditor)
Hepburn (8x2-3s)
Spotoshot (bench only)
Anything with Sean in the name.

>Retard Cuck-Tier
PH3 (need a tourniquet to choke yourself, and it has a 100% injury rate)
Anything with BBM/RTS in the name.
Anything with Hank in the name.

>Kike Trickery
The Bridge
Barbell Medicine
RTS Generalized Intermediate
RTS Emerging Strategies

*all of these programs work (except 5/3/1), but the effort and attitude of the athlete is most important

I'm building a home gym and I was wondering if I have a pair of 20kg plates should I buy 25kg plates instead?

Republicans and Democrats are just opposite sides of the same (((coin)))

Attached: IMG_20220123_031408_267.jpg (640x520, 75.18K)

Are you a conspiracy theorist?
>checkd

heyyy kotal here again
reporting in
my leg day when i try my PR on the deadlift isnt here yet its tommorow tho
today was chest and shoulder day
i reached a new PR on the bench press(almost 3 plates on each side) and got mired p hard as the bloatlord i am
thank you for helping me overcome my fear of getting injured
also coming back from vacation on the martial arts front so i start training goju ryu karate and boxing again this week
wish me luck anons!

Attached: brolygoal shape.jpg (768x432, 102.29K)

>training
deadlift: 275x3, 315x3, 370x3, 425 2x2, 445 3x1
Nemesis bar bench: 165x5, 195x4, 230x3, 265 4x2
deadlift: 275x3, 315x3, 370x3, 425 3x2
snatch grip RDL: 5x4
sit ups: 5x10
youtube.com/shorts/BGYcu2B7eGk?feature=share

It's not a great equalizer though, it just screws people over. Certainly not in the spirit of cope free imo

Attached: 485762B6-FCD1-4CE8-921F-28BE220E9BD3.jpg (254x196, 19.87K)

I am sure your candidate of choice will save you from being raped to death by a pack of wild niggers after you return to your Amazon pod to eat bug burgers after you got your 18th booster shot, kike.

Attached: 5DB3D9FC-92F9-4B63-97A0-39A1D960B751.jpg (732x606, 92.64K)

Attached: IMG_20211229_125626_797.jpg (640x668, 63.8K)

Back to /pol, shoo shoo

First post in /plg/, just stopping by to ask about deadlifts.
Why do I struggle to maintain good form on my deadlifts? I’m 6’7” 250lbs on week 3 of SS, and I can squat 105kg and “deadlift” 105kg (with shitty form). I’ve researched proper form, particularly for tall guys as I have long legs + long arms, yet I can’t engage my legs properly at 105kg and instead it goes to my lower back. Trying it at a lighter weight, e.g. 80kg I can maintain perfect form and feel my quads + hams doing the bulk of the work. Why is it I struggle to maintain form on a heavier weight? Logic implies the 105kg is just too heavy, but this doesn’t make sense as I can squat 105kg, so it’s not like I have matchsticks for legs. Thanks in advance.

based

Bend over. Wanna see what that butth*le do.

Attached: LouisSimmonsAndBorisSheiko.jpg (275x183, 21.49K)

need to see a video but it could be weak glutes if you're not feeling those activate before the back.

>Not shown: sex

WAWTT
WAWLTT
WAWET
WAWFT

Attached: Fat Rat.jpg (640x480, 67.88K)

I can feel everything activate when I do 80kg, for example - glutes, quads, and hams. 80 is heavy enough where I cannot compensate with shitty form because it’s too light, but not so heavy I risk injuring myself if I fuck up.
I can feel my glutes kind of work when I squat, so it could be my glutes aren’t as developed as my quads. Is it possible to have a weaker deadlift than squat? Seems to contradict the strength progression of 1/2/3/4. For context, I’ve never done deadlifts before SS so I put in 50kg as my starting to be safe. Squatting I have done before and I started at 75kg 2 weeks ago.

I replied to you before, gotta see a video of your deadlift because your squat looked fine

>Is it possible to have a weaker deadlift than squat?
very possible and highly dependent on body proportions
>For context, I’ve never done deadlifts before SS so I put in 50kg as my starting to be safe. Squatting I have done before and I started at 75kg 2 weeks ago.
that could explain it. The fact is you're probably not going to get all back involvement out of meaningfully heavy deadlifts. Focus on bracing right instead of isolating out groups like that.