/fat/ temptation thread

>Who is /fat/ for?
For whopping whalers who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq
Last Thread: >> 65380035

Attached: 60C30175-0E7F-42C7-A1CC-2AE2F3605148.jpg (1125x1334, 146.18K)

Old thread fixed

Second for jannies tongue my mf anus

I really, really want a hamburger sandwich.

My BMI is 28, I'm somewhat muscular and I want to get Any Forums. But I'm very new to everything, don't know any terminology, just been doing my own weightlifting, situps, pushups etc, obviously too fat to see any muscle though. How important is it to lower my BF% before gaining more muscle? I want to get toned/athletic

Woah, woah, woah. That’s a lot of iron, protein and calcium…did someone say dirty bulk?

Legs shot from workout, eating my smoked pork tenderloin while watching a cook make a fatty chip dip. One day I'll be eating those again. For now, black coffee.

>eat dodgy food
>wake up in the morning with stomach pain
>fill the toilet bowl with diarrhoea
>feel fine, don't have diarrhoea again
Is this food poisoning?

>One day I'll be eating those again.
So you plan on being fat again after losing weight?

No I plan to eat like a normal person retard.

Gained about 18 pounds in two months eating trash after losing 50. Basically lost control around Christmas and was pounding beers like crazy. Bread, chocolate, cured meat, whatever. Stopped drinking after the new year but kept eating out and shit foods. Went to a work camp and everything they fed us was breaded, free deserts on demand.

Anyway now I'm back on the grind. Doing weightloss competition with a couple people I know. I'm big on coffee and sips but chocolate is still the real temptation. Always want to sneak one whenever I go to the store. But I hate being fat, fuck

>obsessing about food
>can feel myself drooling
>intrusive thoughts
>angry and depressed about everything

How do I distract myself from hunger? What is something healthy and sustainable I can do instead of shoveling garbage into my face?

Occupy yourself with something, working out or whatever hobby that actually occupies the brain or and/or hands.

What's the minimum calories a 5'10 30 year old mam can eat without leading to problems? And I mean maintaining for a month or more, fasting is a part of this puzzle, but not the whole solution.

>mam
*man(let)

Attached: 1634312111458.jpg (850x743, 51.32K)

Normal people are fat

Fasting unironically, start with couple 24 hours fasts once you are conformable with those have 48 hours. Nothing breaks the hold food has over you than realizing how long you can be without eating.

No they aren't. Nothing about modernity is normal. I reject the ugliness and lies pushed on us with every rep

Fair point, like a person wanting to stay at a healthy BMI then with a healthy relation with food then.

Good luck with that, there is pretty good chance that you can't ever have normal healthy relationship on food but that depends on how fat and how long you were fat.Nothing to be ashamed off desu, by this your average person doesn't have healthy relationship with food either and counting calories for rest of your life is healthier than becoming a lardass again.

>Occupy yourself with something,
I'm open to suggestions. I can't workout for 16 hours a day, and no hobby or activity is so engrossing that I forget the hunger.

I've done IF / one meal per day before, and it was too fucking miserable to maintain for more than two weeks or so. I really can't fathom how you guys can do 48 hour fasts without wanting to kill yourself.

Then stop desiring to eat like the average cunt

I want to be normal, not average. Or more accurately, I want the normal to be me.

Well that makes sense but don't go back to eating garbo in any case

How long have you been dieting

For those of you at the gym for weight loss how often do you guys go per week? I'm normally at 3 but I'm thinking of going to 5

Inspire me to lift today, /fat/

Attached: 1636042846764.jpg (768x1024, 120.97K)